[OT]Regardless of your politics...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Nov 9, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Nov 9, 2004

  2. >...Ya gotta love a truly great rant.

    >http://f**kthesouth.com/

    the author sounds a bit bitter, is he bitter!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 9, 2004

  3. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    What worries me is the extreme hatred that seems to be coming from
    democrats.

    Jtyc, Nov 9, 2004
  4. JaR

    kpg Guest

    As a Southerner I agree.

    Let My People Go!

    kp "e pluribus pluribus" g

    kpg, Nov 9, 2004
  5. JaR

    billyw Guest

    i thought it was rather good..
    i could level a few of those remarks at my fellow scots.. (assault weapons
    aside of course, we dont need a crutch)

    billyw, Nov 9, 2004
  6. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 9, 2004 at 12:19pm "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere"
    blathered:

    >>...Ya gotta love a truly great rant.
    >>
    >>http://f**kthesouth.com/

    > the author sounds a bit bitter, is he bitter!

    I think he /is/ bitter.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 9, 2004
  7. I'm afraid I have a hard time taking seriously someone who can't write a
    single sentence without using a four-letter word. He sounds like a kid who
    thinks he's all grown-up now that he can talk dirty.

    dwilson

    Daniel Wilson, Nov 9, 2004
  8. JaR

    Dragon Guest

    I wonder if those figures are any true.

    ;-)

    Dragon, Nov 9, 2004
  9. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Daniel Wilson climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > I'm afraid I have a hard time taking seriously someone who can't write
    > a single sentence without using a four-letter word. He sounds like a
    > kid who thinks he's all grown-up now that he can talk dirty.

    I'm afraid that I have a hard time taking seriously someone who is so anal
    that they can't see the forest because of all the four-lettered trees. I
    have an even harder time taking someone seriously that thinks a semi-
    humorous rant was ever meant to be taken seriously.

    JaR
    Serious Thug

    JaR, Nov 9, 2004
  10. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Dragon climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I wonder if those figures are any true.
    >
    > ;-)

    Probably.

    JaR, Nov 9, 2004
  11. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns959C5BFBB1829plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > ...Ya gotta love a truly great rant.
    >
    > http://f**kthesouth.com/

    Delicious.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 9, 2004
  12. JaR

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it JaR <> said in

    > I'm afraid that I have a hard time taking seriously someone who is so
    > anal that they can't see the forest because of all the four-lettered
    > trees. I have an even harder time taking someone seriously that thinks
    > a semi- humorous rant was ever meant to be taken seriously.

    Seriously?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 9, 2004
  13. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    hey, daniel has been here for a long time, leave him alone

    Consultant, Nov 9, 2004
  14. JaR

    billyw Guest

    anyone called daniel has problems to start with

    billyw, Nov 9, 2004
  15. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    or billy
    :p

    Consultant, Nov 9, 2004
  16. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> rambled:

    > or billy
    > :p

    Or someone whose name is his title.

    Sincerely,

    MCNGP #26

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 9, 2004
  17. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    that's not my title, just my occupation

    Consultant, Nov 9, 2004
  18. JaR

    nerd32768 Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > ...Ya gotta love a truly great rant.
    >
    > http://f**kthesouth.com/
    >
    > JaR
    > Neutral Thug

    You better be glad that the author didn't say anything about Tejas, you
    northern bag of F**KING SH1T.

    bring the author to me:
    I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap,
    lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking,
    dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing,
    brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a55, bug-eyed, stiff-legged,
    spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of Northern monkey sh1t he is! Hallelujah!
    Holy Sh1t!

    Nerd"Where's the Tylenol"32768

    nerd32768, Nov 9, 2004
  19. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> ...Ya gotta love a truly great rant.
    >>
    >> http://f**kthesouth.com/
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Neutral Thug

    > You better be glad that the author didn't say anything about Tejas,
    > you northern bag of F**KING SH1T.

    Tsk! I s'pose you kiss your mama with that mouth, too.

    FYI, smarta$$, I am from Waco. And so is my family back more years than you
    can count.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 10, 2004
  20. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    > I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a
    cheap,
    > lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking,
    > dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing,
    > brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a55, bug-eyed, stiff-legged,
    > spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of Northern monkey sh1t he is!

    Hallelujah!
    > Holy Sh1t!

    Anger leads to the dark side.

    Jtyc, Nov 10, 2004