    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 24, 2007

  2. Re: Recommendation on Imaging Software

    you caught my attention by saying imaging software... I was thinking in
    terms of banking though.. haha Imaging software for processing checks and
    financial intstruments... You aren't talking about that though so my
    response to this was pointless. haha

    Keith Chilton, Apr 25, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood

    LRM Guest

    Re: Recommendation on Imaging Software

    > Suffice to say I am out of the loop with drive imaging software nowadays.
    > I am doing research on the major brands on the market, but wanted your
    > feedback on what you use -- advantages / disadvantages.
    >
    > Situation: 4 PC SMB that requires very minimal downtime due to its
    > promised deadlines. I need imaging software that will restore the PC back
    > to its original state before the failure. This software also needs to
    > perform a daily snapshot (image backup) automatically.
    >
    > Any recommendation?

    In a small environment like that, try Acronis or BEX from symantec/veritas
    with intelligent recovery disk and see which suits your needs best.

    I've used both and Acronis might work best for you but check out the specs
    on their websites to make your own choice.

    LRM, Apr 25, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood

    kpg Guest

    Re: Recommendation on Imaging Software

    "Keith Chilton" <> wrote in

    > you caught my attention by saying imaging software... I was thinking
    > in terms of banking though.. haha Imaging software for processing
    > checks and financial intstruments... You aren't talking about that
    > though so my response to this was pointless. haha

    So you hit the send button becuase...?

    kpg, Apr 25, 2007