OT:Re: Ive got a secret

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Patrick Navin, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. Patrick Navin, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Patrick Navin

    -SMH- Guest

    How do you know its OT you don't know what is yet :-(

    -SMH-, Aug 23, 2003

  3. The other day in <bi8ddm$2f5$> some fecker
    calling himself -SMH- embarassed himself and wrote:

    > "Patrick Navin" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> The other day in <bi8chv$pog$> some fecker
    >> calling himself -SMH- embarassed himself and wrote:
    >> > But I'm to embarrassed to tell anyone because you'll all hate me.
    >> >

    >> but we already hate you, OT posting twatpiece
    >>

    > How do you know its OT you don't know what is yet :-(

    What's the matter? Bored? Looking forward to going back to school, you
    OT posting, top posting gimp?

    Patrick

    Patrick Navin, Aug 23, 2003
  4. Patrick Navin

    -SMH- Guest

    friendly in this group aren't you :-(

    -SMH-, Aug 23, 2003
  5. Patrick Navin

    Bardo Guest

    "-SMH-" <> wrote in message
    > friendly in this group aren't you :-(

    No - now f*ck off!
    Bardo, Aug 23, 2003
  6. Patrick Navin

    Paul Irvine Guest

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:05:04 +0000 (UTC), "-SMH-"
    <> wrote:

    >friendly in this group aren't you :-(

    I've got a secret too, I'm a deranged mass murderer put inside for
    ripping the spleen out of OT crossposting nonces who waste peoples
    time...

    Oh bollox, its not a secret now.......
    --

    Paul...

    If replying from a newsgroup remove the OBVIOUS spamtrap, if it's an email then it's removed already.
    Paul Irvine, Aug 24, 2003