    stand ...yes or no. I didn't catch the address. If anyone has the
    address of the website it would be great if you could post it here.
    thanks for any help. P.

    pollyanna, Jul 28, 2003

  2. pollyanna

    RK Guest

    "pollyanna" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I caught just a bit of a news item about a politician who is running
    > an online survey re the current business of Foreshore and Seabed
    >
    > and the Treaty etc. with an option for the public to record their
    > stand ...yes or no. I didn't catch the address. If anyone has the
    > address of the website it would be great if you could post it here.
    > thanks for any help. P.

    Possibly this from the National Party?
    http://www.beachesforall.co.nz/your_say.htm

    (found it via XTRA MSN news article which I found via google search for
    "Foreshore Seabed Online Survey site:nz)

    RK, Jul 28, 2003

  3. pollyanna

    pollyanna Guest

    >Possibly this from the National Party?
    >http://www.beachesforall.co.nz/your_say.htm
    >
    >(found it via XTRA MSN news article which I found via google search for
    >"Foreshore Seabed Online Survey site:nz)

    Yep...that's the one...thanks.
    I'll have to swot up on using google. Any time I enter more than two
    words for a search google finds nothing. P.

    pollyanna, Jul 28, 2003
  4. pollyanna

    Peter Murray Guest

    "pollyanna" <> wrote in message

    > >Possibly this from the National Party?
    > >http://www.beachesforall.co.nz/your_say.htm
    > >
    > >(found it via XTRA MSN news article which I found via google search for
    > >"Foreshore Seabed Online Survey site:nz)
    > >

    > Yep...that's the one...thanks.
    > I'll have to swot up on using google. Any time I enter more than two
    > words for a search google finds nothing. P.

    Bringing this post on topic, has anyone considered the ramifications of this
    issue in regards to power and communications cables in the seabed?

    --
    Peter Murray
    open i

    Peter Murray, Jul 28, 2003