    LnkWizard2 Guest

    Man, it is quiet in here today, the InterNiel
    must be broken
    LnkWizard2, Jun 21, 2006

  2. LnkWizard2

    Guest Guest

    Re: Quiet

    << While I was at work, LnkWizard2 spurted out:
    > Man, it is quiet in here today, the InterNiel
    > must be broken

    Shhhhh...be vewy vewy quiet....we're hunting wabbits....hahahhahah.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 21, 2006

  3. LnkWizard2

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LnkWizard2" <> say in

    > Man, it is quiet in here today, the InterNiel
    > must be broken

    works been nuts, but don't worry, I'll pick up the pace soon

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A fool and his money are soon elected.
    Neil, Jun 22, 2006
  4. LnkWizard2

    Jtyc Guest

    > but don't worry, I'll pick up the pace soon

    Don't you threaten me you old coot.
    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  5. LnkWizard2

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:eUm00mglGHA.1272
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    >> but don't worry, I'll pick up the pace soon

    > Don't you threaten me you old coot.

    you want me to post 1500 again? I don't "threaten"....punk....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I AM in shape...round's a shape isn't it?
    Neil, Jun 22, 2006
  6. LnkWizard2

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:58:20 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    > did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:eUm00mglGHA.1272
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> but don't worry, I'll pick up the pace soon

    >> Don't you threaten me you old coot.

    > you want me to post 1500 again? I don't "threaten"....punk....

    With only 8 days left in the month? HAH! No freaking way!

    Hey Doom...quit hoggin' that jug willya?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 22, 2006
  7. LnkWizard2

    Jtyc Guest

    > you want me to post 1500 again? I don't "threaten"....punk....

    I didn't want you to post it the first time.
    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  8. LnkWizard2

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > With only 8 days left in the month? HAH! No freaking way!

    but July is a whole new month, SUCKA!

    > Hey Doom...quit hoggin' that jug willya?

    I think he's out.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Is the main reason Santa is so jolly because he knows where all the bad
    girls live?
    Neil, Jun 23, 2006
  9. LnkWizard2

    CBIC Guest

    >> Hey Doom...quit hoggin' that jug willya?
    >
    > I think he's out.

    I have a job that now requires my full attention since I left the land of
    the B word. I try to catch up at night. Please, Please, Please do not post
    1500 next month. I need to sleep at least 4 hours a night.
    CBIC, Jun 23, 2006
  10. LnkWizard2

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Please, Please, Please do not post
    > 1500 next month. I need to sleep at least 4 hours a night.

    begging is a nice touch...wont help, should I become annoyed, but it's a
    nice touch...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Do I look like a f*cking people person to you?
    Neil, Jun 23, 2006
  11. LnkWizard2

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> Please, Please, Please do not post
    >> 1500 next month. I need to sleep at least 4 hours a night.

    > begging is a nice touch...wont help, should I become annoyed, but it's a
    > nice touch...
    >
    > --

    Neil, if you don't behave, I'll ask LRM to not bring the
    whips and other "toys" except for some rope to tie you
    up so she can force you to listen to some Kenny Roger's
    music that I'll scrounge up for her to use.

    I will of course provide LRM with earphones and other
    noise cancelling devices so she won't have to listen to it.

    And if that doesn't work, I'll sick she who's name can't be
    mentioned (PS) on you and tell her you have a crush on her.
    LnkWizard2, Jun 23, 2006
  12. LnkWizard2

    > Neil, if you don't behave, I'll ask LRM to not bring the
    > whips and other "toys" except for some rope to tie you
    > up so she can force you to listen to some Kenny Roger's
    > music that I'll scrounge up for her to use.

    OK that was just plain mean...I mean it's one thing to threaten to take
    away my fun time with LRM, but the Kenny Rogers music...COME ON MAN, HAVE
    SOME MERCY!!!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Not a real tagline, but an incredible soy substitute!
    Neil, Jun 23, 2006
  13. LnkWizard2

    MitchS Guest

    > did you hear "LnkWizard2" <> say in
    >
    >> Neil, if you don't behave, I'll ask LRM to not bring the
    >> whips and other "toys" except for some rope to tie you
    >> up so she can force you to listen to some Kenny Roger's
    >> music that I'll scrounge up for her to use.

    > OK that was just plain mean...I mean it's one thing to threaten to take
    > away my fun time with LRM, but the Kenny Rogers music...COME ON MAN, HAVE
    > SOME MERCY!!!

    Okay, so Kenny makes you cringe, but "I'll sick she who's name can't be
    mentioned (PS) on you and tell her you have a crush on her." doesn't worry
    you. Or is it just that you know you won't make it past the Kenny to find
    out.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jun 23, 2006
  14. LnkWizard2

    Frisbee® Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    >> did you hear "LnkWizard2" <> say in
    >>
    >>> Neil, if you don't behave, I'll ask LRM to not bring the
    >>> whips and other "toys" except for some rope to tie you
    >>> up so she can force you to listen to some Kenny Roger's
    >>> music that I'll scrounge up for her to use.

    >> OK that was just plain mean...I mean it's one thing to threaten to take
    >> away my fun time with LRM, but the Kenny Rogers music...COME ON MAN, HAVE
    >> SOME MERCY!!!

    > Okay, so Kenny makes you cringe, but "I'll sick she who's name can't be
    > mentioned (PS) on you and tell her you have a crush on her." doesn't
    > worry you. Or is it just that you know you won't make it past the Kenny
    > to find out.

    Kenny used to make some good chicken. I could stand there and watch them
    rotate on the spits for hours.

    And you know, McBob looks a lot like Kenny Rogers.

    But I don't want to see him roasting on a spit.
    Frisbee®, Jun 23, 2006
  15. LnkWizard2

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > Or is it just that you know you won't make it past the Kenny to find
    > out.

    pretty much

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Why do scientists call it research when looking for something new?
    Neil, Jun 23, 2006
  16. LnkWizard2

    MitchS Guest

    Aw come on Fris, you are bre@st man aintcha?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jun 23, 2006
  17. LnkWizard2

    MitchS Guest

    > did you hear "MitchS" <> say in
    >
    >> Or is it just that you know you won't make it past the Kenny to find
    >> out.
    >>

    > pretty much

    Aw come on Ruben, don't be the coward of the county, be the gambler.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jun 23, 2006
  18. LnkWizard2

    Frisbee® Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    >> did you hear "MitchS" <> say in
    >>
    >>> Or is it just that you know you won't make it past the Kenny to find
    >>> out.
    >>>

    >> pretty much

    > Aw come on Ruben, don't be the coward of the county, be the gambler.

    You picked a fine time to post that, Lucille.
    Frisbee®, Jun 23, 2006
  19. LnkWizard2

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:13:55 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    >> Aw come on Ruben, don't be the coward of the county, be the gambler.

    > You picked a fine time to post that, Lucille.

    I don't care for the condition your condition is in.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 23, 2006
  20. LnkWizard2

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\199685.htm (6/23/2006
    > 1:54:53 PM) # On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:13:55 -0400, Frisbee® cast into
    > the ether:
    >
    >>> Aw come on Ruben, don't be the coward of the county, be the gambler.

    >> You picked a fine time to post that, Lucille.

    > I don't care for the condition your condition is in.

    Um...Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys?
    kpg, Jun 23, 2006