    or should i obtain other materials just for the comptia test?

    --
    NMCI Support Analyst

    Cruwl, May 15, 2007

  2. "Cruwl" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Ok so my work finally decided they are going to help with getting us
    > certified but are first only paying for A+ and net+
    >
    > They are free, so im putting the MCDST on hold, till they will pay for
    > that
    > one, im cheap like that any ways.
    >
    > So ive looked over the Net+ objectives,
    > I took the full Cisco CCNA 1-4 courses in high school about 3 years ago,
    > So im thinking i just need to do a bit of refresher on networking and
    > ect.
    >
    > So my question to you guys is i have the Sybex CCNA book should light
    > refresher reading of that book be enough for the Comptia Net+ test?
    >
    > or should i obtain other materials just for the comptia test?
    >

    > --
    > NMCI Support Analyst

    Visit http://www.comptia.org, download and review the exam objectives.
    Visit your local bookstore and browse the Network+ books there.
    Reviewing the content on the CompTIA site and the material in the books
    will give you a better view of what you need to "refresh" on. Good luck.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 15, 2007

  3. Cruwl

    AJR Guest

    Re: question about network+

    Keep in mind that the CompTia Network+ certification is "generic" in nature
    and not specific to a proprietory format.

    AJR, May 15, 2007