OT: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 20, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    J.T.Y.C.: Journeying Troubleshooting and Yardwork Construct

    Sumbitch... How did it know what I do for a living?
    Jtyc, Nov 20, 2003

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=LAURA
    >
    > L.A.U.R.A.: Lifelike Artificial Unit Responsible for Assassination
    >
    > M.C.N.G.P.: Mechanical Construct Normally for Galactic Peacekeeping
    >
    > F.R.I.S.B.E.E.: Functional Robotic Individual Skilled in Battle and
    > Efficient Exploration

    J.A.R.: Journeying Artificial Replicant

    M.C.S.A.: Mechanical Cybernetic Sabotage Android
    JaR, Nov 20, 2003
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    K.B. - Killing Being

    Silly website, or evil prophetic visionary?

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    This one's even better:

    K.E.N.B.R.I.S.C.O.E.: Knight Engineered for Nocturnal Battle and
    Repair/Intelligent Synthetic Construct Optimized for Exploration

    Sweet.
    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    C.O.N.S.U.L.T.A.N.T.: Cybernetic Obedient Nocturnal Sabotage Unit/Lifeform
    Trained for Assassination and Nocturnal Troubleshooting

    i'll be back

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003
  7. Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    P.O.L.I.T.I.C.I.A.N.: Person Optimized for Logical Infiltration and
    Troubleshooting/Intelligent Construct Intended for Assassination and
    Nullification

    S.P.O.C.K.: Synthetic Person Optimized for Calculation and Killing

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 20, 2003
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    > http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=LAURA
    >
    > L.A.U.R.A.: Lifelike Artificial Unit Responsible for Assassination
    >
    > M.C.N.G.P.: Mechanical Construct Normally for Galactic Peacekeeping
    >
    > F.R.I.S.B.E.E.: Functional Robotic Individual Skilled in Battle and
    > Efficient Exploration

    B.R.A.T.: Being Responsible for Assassination and Troubleshooting

    OHH it's ME!!!!! lol
    Brat, Nov 20, 2003
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    > http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=LAURA
    >
    > L.A.U.R.A.: Lifelike Artificial Unit Responsible for Assassination
    >
    > M.C.N.G.P.: Mechanical Construct Normally for Galactic Peacekeeping
    >
    > F.R.I.S.B.E.E.: Functional Robotic Individual Skilled in Battle and
    > Efficient Exploration

    S.U.E.: Synthetic Upgraded Entity

    heyyyyyy free upgrade!!!
    Brat, Nov 20, 2003
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    > S.U.E.: Synthetic Upgraded Entity

    Ha! I knew those couldn't be real...
    Jtyc, Nov 20, 2003
  11. Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    Jtyc wrote:
    >> S.U.E.: Synthetic Upgraded Entity

    > Ha! I knew those couldn't be real...

    In the words of Al and Bud Bundy...

    --
    Fris "WHO CARES?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 20, 2003
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    > Fris "WHO CARES?" bee® MCNGP #13

    Hmm... I see your point.
    Jtyc, Nov 20, 2003
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    perverts

    Brat, Nov 20, 2003
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    > perverts

    There is nothing at all perverted about admiring a beautiful woman.
    Jtyc, Nov 20, 2003
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    > > perverts

    > There is nothing at all perverted about admiring a beautiful woman.

    maybe but how does that apply to me?

    Brat, Nov 20, 2003
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    > maybe but how does that apply to me?

    If you can pass the pencil test, then your cans are beautiful.
    Jtyc, Nov 20, 2003
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    the what?

    Brat, Nov 20, 2003
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    > the what?

    Pencil test. If you put a pencil underneath and it won't stay, then you
    pass.
    Jtyc, Nov 20, 2003
  19. Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    Reminds me of an old joke.

    Two elderly women were in a beauty parlor getting their hair done,
    when in walks a young woman wearing a low cut blouse that revealed a rose
    tattooed on the swell just to the right of her cleavage. One blue-haired
    lady leaned over to the other and said, "She don't know it, but in 50 years
    she'll be wearing a long stemmed rose in a hanging basket. "

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 21, 2003
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    KLXrider Guest

    Re: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

    K.L.X.R.I.D.E.R.: Kinetic Lifelike Xenomorph Responsible for Intensive
    Destruction and Efficient Repair

    KLXrider, Nov 21, 2003