    let alone figure out how to escape from the menu system we had for them.

    We often made bad jokes about this guy bringing a gun to work.

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Rick

    Brian Guest

    Re: Programmers

    "Rick" <> wrote
    > We often made bad jokes about this guy bringing a gun to work.

    Just as long as nobody takes his stapler. Then he might set the building on
    fire.

    Brian, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Rick

    kpg Guest

    Re: Programmers

    As a fellow programer I can attest to the well-known fact that
    programs compile differently depending on the pahse of the moon.

    Also, end uses often insert bugs into programs that are known to be
    bug free. Happens all the time.

    kp "get out of my code" g

    kpg, Jul 21, 2004