    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me
    Kendal Emery, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    High availability of systems, including disaster recovery
    IT staff is competent and fully trained to support environment
    Elimination of duplicate work and automation of repetitive tasks

    i'm sorry, that's only 3, do i still pass?

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > Hey gang,
    >
    > For all you management types out there, my boss and I have been having a
    > discussino as to the priorities of an MIS manager, and I was wondering

    what

    Consultant, Nov 13, 2003

  3. 1) Security, Security, Security
    2) Matching business needs with system performance
    3) Reducing maintenance time and costs
    4) Staff Knowledge/Training of latest IT trends.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 13, 2003