    Hi all. I have a HP printer a DeskJet 5150 and we have moved it to another
    pc and we can't find the disk to marry the printer to the PC how do I get
    this to marry or get another disk
    STEPHEN, Feb 13, 2008

  2. STEPHEN

    olfart Guest

    "STEPHEN" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all. I have a HP printer a DeskJet 5150 and we have moved it to another
    > pc and we can't find the disk to marry the printer to the PC how do I get
    > this to marry or get another disk

    go to the support section of the HP website and download what you need
    olfart, Feb 13, 2008

  3. STEPHEN

    sandy58 Guest

    On Feb 13, 12:45 pm, "STEPHEN" <> wrote:
    > Hi all. I have a HP printer a DeskJet 5150 and we have moved it to another
    > pc and we can't find the disk to marry the printer to the PC how do I get
    > this to marry or get another disk

    That would be a prime example of law-breaking (bigamy>of CD/
    dvd's>kingston V crown 1998.)
    Nah, you can just download the drivers here & open them.
    Alternatively, you could dump them
    (opened) into ...windows/system32
    Save that link as you'll need it for any HP later model you buy. :)

    HP DeskJet 5150 drivers
    http://www.softwarepatch.com/utilities/hp-5150.html
    sandy58, Feb 13, 2008