    comprehensively."

    Both x86 and x64 versions are downloadable.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 6, 2007

  2. Already blogged!

    Actually, I've been playing with it for a few days. Great new stuff, I'm
    really pleased. Just be warned - you need to uninstall your existing
    PowerShell before installing the new. And it's not Production ready - this
    is a CTP after all.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 6, 2007

  3. Darn!.
    I knew I couldn't beat you with the PowerShell news.
    I read it a couple of hours ago here:
    http://fileforum.betanews.com/
    but that was "old" news to you.
    Guess I'll have to check your blog more often.
    :)

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 6, 2007
  4. That's what RSS is for. ;)

    I've got an unfair advantage - it's my official area for MVP status, though
    you wouldn't know it from the time I spend here relative to the PowerShell
    group. But no one has made an official 64bit MVP status, so I have to be
    somewhere...

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64