    something.

    Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    by the end of the month?

    Lnkwizard2, Jul 9, 2007

  2. Lnkwizard2

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Post count

    "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    news:%23Lc$...
    > Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    > and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    > occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    > such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    > something.
    >
    > Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    > by the end of the month?

    You may regret typing that. Neil is busy but he still has evenings and
    weekends if you wake that sleeping giant. Personally, I'm only good for
    200-250 poasts.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Lnkwizard2

    kpg Guest

    "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in news:#Lc
    $:

    > Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    > and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    > occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    > such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    > something.
    >
    > Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    > by the end of the month?

    Are you insane? I know it's quiet, a little too quite, in here
    but 2200 1-word posts is not the answer.

    Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.

    kp "MAHIN" g

    kpg, Jul 9, 2007
  4. Lnkwizard2

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in news:#Lc
    > $:
    >
    >> Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    >> and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    >> occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    >> such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    >> something.
    >>
    >> Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    >> by the end of the month?

    > Are you insane? I know it's quiet, a little too quite, in here
    > but 2200 1-word posts is not the answer.
    >
    > Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.
    >
    > kp "MAHIN" g

    That...

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  5. Lnkwizard2

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in news:#Lc
    > $:
    >
    >> Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    >> and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    >> occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    >> such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    >> something.
    >>
    >> Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    >> by the end of the month?

    > Are you insane? I know it's quiet, a little too quite, in here
    > but 2200 1-word posts is not the answer.
    >
    > Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.
    >
    > kp "MAHIN" g

    may...

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  6. Lnkwizard2

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in news:#Lc
    > $:
    >
    >> Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    >> and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    >> occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    >> such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    >> something.
    >>
    >> Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    >> by the end of the month?

    > Are you insane? I know it's quiet, a little too quite, in here
    > but 2200 1-word posts is not the answer.
    >
    > Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.
    >
    > kp "MAHIN" g

    have...

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  7. Lnkwizard2

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in news:#Lc
    > $:
    >
    >> Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    >> and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    >> occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    >> such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    >> something.
    >>
    >> Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    >> by the end of the month?

    > Are you insane? I know it's quiet, a little too quite, in here
    > but 2200 1-word posts is not the answer.
    >
    > Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.
    >
    > kp "MAHIN" g

    been...

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  8. Lnkwizard2

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in news:#Lc
    > $:
    >
    >> Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    >> and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    >> occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    >> such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    >> something.
    >>
    >> Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    >> by the end of the month?

    > Are you insane? I know it's quiet, a little too quite, in here
    > but 2200 1-word posts is not the answer.
    >
    > Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.
    >
    > kp "MAHIN" g

    a...

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  9. Lnkwizard2

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in news:#Lc
    > $:
    >
    >> Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    >> and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    >> occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    >> such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    >> something.
    >>
    >> Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    >> by the end of the month?

    > Are you insane? I know it's quiet, a little too quite, in here
    > but 2200 1-word posts is not the answer.
    >
    > Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.
    >
    > kp "MAHIN" g

    mistake.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  10. Lnkwizard2

    CBIC Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in news:#Lc
    >> $:
    >>
    >>> Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    >>> and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    >>> occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    >>> such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    >>> something.
    >>>
    >>> Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    >>> by the end of the month?

    >> Are you insane? I know it's quiet, a little too quite, in here
    >> but 2200 1-word posts is not the answer.
    >>
    >> Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.
    >>
    >> kp "MAHIN" g
    >>

    > mistake.

    Now why the h3ll did OE send those out of sequence?

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  11. Lnkwizard2

    > Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    > and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    > occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    > such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    > something.
    >
    > Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    > by the end of the month?

    Currently I have 60 , Neil has 47 and Lnk comes in third with a whoppoing 9
    poasts. I think we should concentrate on getting more participants instead
    of increasing the quantity from 2 poasters.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  12. Re: Post count

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    >> Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    >> and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    >> occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    >> such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    >> something.
    >>
    >> Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    >> by the end of the month?
    >>

    > Currently I have 60 , Neil has 47 and Lnk comes in third with a whoppoing
    > 9 poasts. I think we should concentrate on getting more participants
    > instead of increasing the quantity from 2 poasters.

    I concur.

    Mostly Gizzards, Jul 9, 2007
  13. Lnkwizard2

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Post count

    "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in message

    > I concur.

    Thank you for your support.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  14. Lnkwizard2

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Post count

    You're kidding, I managed a whole 9 posts
    and am in third? I guess the busier we get
    the more I need to relax in the news froup.

    Lnkwizard2, Jul 9, 2007
  15. Lnkwizard2

    > You're kidding, I managed a whole 9 posts
    > and am in third? I guess the busier we get
    > the more I need to relax in the news froup.

    Yes, third with 10 poasts is pretty sad. I lead all posters but that's like
    saying I won a gold medal in the Special Olympics.

    *disclaimer
    I am not insulting the Special Olympics or the participants of the Special
    Olympics. I am merely stating that I would not be qualified to participate
    in the Special Olympics as I am not handicapped.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  16. Lnkwizard2

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <> say in news:
    #Lc$:

    > Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    > by the end of the month?

    ARE YOU DRUNK?

    - My other computer is a VAX.

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  17. Lnkwizard2

    Neil Guest

    Re: Post count

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Personally, I'm only good for
    > 200-250 poasts.

    light-wieght

    - When in Rome, overthrow the Romans.

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  18. Lnkwizard2

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.

    the free beer offer is no longer valid because you've consumed it all,
    haven't you. That's a taunt, you ijit.

    - When in Rome, overthrow the Romans.

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  19. Lnkwizard2

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in news:#Lc
    >> $:
    >>
    >>> Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    >>> and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    >>> occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    >>> such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    >>> something.
    >>>
    >>> Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    >>> by the end of the month?

    >> Are you insane? I know it's quiet, a little too quite, in here
    >> but 2200 1-word posts is not the answer.
    >>
    >> Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.
    >>
    >> kp "MAHIN" g
    >>

    > That...

    you

    - I used to be inflammable, but, with practice, I became flammable!

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  20. Lnkwizard2

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in news:#Lc
    >> $:
    >>
    >>> Seeing as how it is the 9th and there are 31 days in the month
    >>> and now that Neil has decided to grace us with his presence on
    >>> occasion and seeing as how both he and CBIC are having
    >>> such a wonderful discussion in another thread. I am pondering
    >>> something.
    >>>
    >>> Do you think the two of them combined could beat 2200 posts
    >>> by the end of the month?

    >> Are you insane? I know it's quiet, a little too quite, in here
    >> but 2200 1-word posts is not the answer.
    >>
    >> Besides, I bet they can't do it, They're just not man enough.
    >>
    >> kp "MAHIN" g
    >>

    > a...

    need

    - I used to be inflammable, but, with practice, I became flammable!

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007