    months (still reading, still reading). What day should we
    set it up for. We need the entire MCNGP's effort for this
    one.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    start now

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:2b94b01c4691b$c4f15400$...

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    > designate one of those days as a post-a-thon day. We

    oh please no

    Jtyc, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Keyboard Cowboy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:

    > Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
    > months (still reading, still reading).

    Yeah, we'll get him. Him and his little pet "nerd" too! Mwaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    > start now

    Shut up... shut up, shut up, shut up

    Jtyc, Jul 13, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    Shut up! You stink!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Keyboard Cowboy

    catwalker63 Guest

    *throws a bucket of water on TGP*

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Keyboard Cowboy

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    no

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Keyboard Cowboy

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    no

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    > Shut up! You stink!

    Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink.

    Jtyc, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Keyboard Cowboy

    Brat® Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    omg
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 13, 2004
  12. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    > omg

    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    > ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

    I concur with your sentiments.

    Jtyc, Jul 13, 2004
  13. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    Jtyc wrote:

    >>omg
    >>

    > nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    >
    > oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    >
    >>ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

    > I concur with your sentiments.

    I agree with his concurrance.

    JaR, Jul 13, 2004
  14. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    Keyboard Cowboy wrote:

    > In light of Neil's future disappearance (trip), I say we
    > designate one of those days as a post-a-thon day. We
    > break all past posting records with a slew of unneeded
    > crud. Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
    > months (still reading, still reading). What day should we
    > set it up for. We need the entire MCNGP's effort for this
    > one.

    Oh, dear $Pantheon, NNNOOOOoooooo!!!

    JaR, Jul 13, 2004
  15. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in

    > Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
    > months (still reading, still reading).

    I see you don't think I can actually use the "catch up" facilities...

    then again, maybe I will be obligated to respond to each and every post
    when I get back from my vacation...

    (now wouldn't that tick you off)

    and I thought that after the July 1st debacle, NO ONE WOULD RECOMMEND
    THIS! You should be horsewhipped, cowpoke...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  16. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#9X6uzRaEHA.972
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > start now

    stop

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  17. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    >> start now

    > Shut up... shut up, shut up, shut up

    noisey already?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  18. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in news:eDA3C
    $:

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  19. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OSKjxASaEHA.2388
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > no

    yes

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  20. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    Re: Post-a-thon

    >> Shut up! You stink!

    > Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink.

    dang you had to do that first dincha

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004