    --

    Regards

    Slarty Bartfast
    Slarty Bartfast, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Re: Position Mouse Cursor in centre of screen

    "Slarty Bartfast" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > This is very off topic, but I am having a difficult time finding an answer
    > to this.
    > Are there any key strokes that will centre the mouse cursor in the screen?

    Not that I know of, but there is a setting somewhere in the system, I
    believe it may be in the mouse settings under control panel, where you can
    have the mouse default to be over the default button on dialogs.

    --
    Fris "Or you could try placing cheese on the screen" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Re: Position Mouse Cursor in centre of screen

    I know that one, but sometimes the mouse 'hides' and I would like to press a
    magic button to put it in the centre of the screen. The cockroaches keep
    eating the cheese.

    --

    Regards

    Slarty Bartfast
    Slarty Bartfast, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Slarty Bartfast

    Murphy Guest

    Re: Position Mouse Cursor in centre of screen

    With some drivers (eg for touchpad or (may be) Logitech mice) You can
    activate "find mouse" feature. When You press [ctrl] circles flow around the
    pointer...

    Mur

    Murphy, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Re: Position Mouse Cursor in centre of screen

    Thanks Mur,

    But I only have a regular white mouse.

    --

    Regards

    Slarty Bartfast
    Slarty Bartfast, Oct 8, 2003
  6. Slarty Bartfast

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Position Mouse Cursor in centre of screen

    i have a black mouse

    Consultant, Oct 8, 2003
  7. Slarty Bartfast

    LoRD Guest

    Re: Position Mouse Cursor in centre of screen

    I think in your cases, friends, it's impossible to change the position, but
    in case of white one......

    LoRD, Oct 8, 2003
  8. Slarty Bartfast

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Oct 8, 2003
  9. Slarty Bartfast

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > i have a black mouse

    > Same here.... with grey lettering.
    >

    > Oh and a grey scroll button.

    mine has a pretty red light :p
    S. O'Brien, Oct 8, 2003
  10. Slarty Bartfast

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Position Mouse Cursor in centre of screen

    > mine has a pretty red light :p

    I have one at home with a pretty red light... My oppressors at work feel
    that a ball is adequate however.
    Jtyc, Oct 8, 2003
  11. Slarty Bartfast

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > mine has a pretty red light :p

    > I have one at home with a pretty red light... My oppressors at work feel
    > that a ball is adequate however.

    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    perhaps because they have no balls themselves?

    S. O'Brien, Oct 8, 2003
  12. Slarty Bartfast

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Position Mouse Cursor in centre of screen

    > perhaps because they have no balls themselves?

    Perhaps they will get some now that Ahhnold is running things.
    Jtyc, Oct 8, 2003