    I knew we would not give up the ashes easily.

    --
    PajaP

    PajaP, Dec 2, 2006

  2. PajaP

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Pommies Rock Adelaide

    "PajaP" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > SECOND TEST, ADELAIDE, DAY TWO (Stumps):
    > England 551-6 dec v Australia 28-1
    >
    > Paul Collingwood and Kevin Pietersen shared 310 for the fourth wicket,
    > an England record against Australia, before Collingwood fell for 206
    >
    > Flintoff had Justin Langer caught at slip and Australia closed on
    > 28-1.
    >
    > Wahoo. The Poms are back.
    > I knew we would not give up the ashes easily.

    That's the strangest description of a college football game I've ever heard.

    Frisbee®, Dec 2, 2006

  3. PajaP

    PajaP Guest

    Re: Pommies Rock Adelaide

    On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 09:18:59 -0500, "Frisbee®" <>
    wrote:

    >"PajaP" <> wrote in message
    >> SECOND TEST, ADELAIDE, DAY TWO (Stumps):
    >> England 551-6 dec v Australia 28-1
    >>
    >> Paul Collingwood and Kevin Pietersen shared 310 for the fourth wicket,
    >> an England record against Australia, before Collingwood fell for 206
    >>
    >> Flintoff had Justin Langer caught at slip and Australia closed on
    >> 28-1.
    >>
    >> Wahoo. The Poms are back.
    >> I knew we would not give up the ashes easily.

    >That's the strangest description of a college football game I've ever heard.

    What's college football?
    I am talking of cricket here. The sport of gentlemen (note: I am an
    armchair fan cus I aint a gent).

    --
    PajaP

    PajaP, Dec 2, 2006
  4. PajaP

    CertGuard Guest

    Re: Pommies Rock Adelaide

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "PajaP" <> wrote in message
    >> SECOND TEST, ADELAIDE, DAY TWO (Stumps):
    >> England 551-6 dec v Australia 28-1
    >>
    >> Paul Collingwood and Kevin Pietersen shared 310 for the fourth wicket,
    >> an England record against Australia, before Collingwood fell for 206
    >>
    >> Flintoff had Justin Langer caught at slip and Australia closed on
    >> 28-1.
    >>
    >> Wahoo. The Poms are back.
    >> I knew we would not give up the ashes easily.

    > That's the strangest description of a college football game I've ever
    > heard.

    And one h3ll of a score.

    CertGuard, Dec 3, 2006
  5. PajaP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I knew we would not give up the ashes easily.

    just saw the final score on the bbc web site, ha, ha, ha. Never mind
    it's crap so called 'sport' anyway.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2006
  6. PajaP

    kpg Guest

    As Kline Sphere once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>I knew we would not give up the ashes easily.

    > just saw the final score on the bbc web site, ha, ha, ha. Never mind
    > it's crap so called 'sport' anyway.

    Speaking of stupid sports....

    Why is it that whenever I see the House of Commons
    on C-span I think I'm watching an episode of Are you
    being served?

    In the US, we elect our politicians based on their ability
    to lie to us, in Britain it looks like the key ingredient
    is wit. I'd prefer wit.

    kpg, Dec 5, 2006
  7. PajaP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >In the US, we elect our politicians based on their ability
    >to lie to us, in Britain it looks like the key ingredient
    >is wit. I'd prefer wit.

    i believe it's pretty much the same in the uk, however politicians in
    uk seem to get royalties for 'appearing' on tv ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2006
  8. PajaP

    PajaP Guest

    On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:05:49 +0000, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:

    >>I knew we would not give up the ashes easily.

    >just saw the final score on the bbc web site, ha, ha, ha. Never mind
    >it's crap so called 'sport' anyway.

    Haha Could not agree more.

    Stupid bloody English so called sport.

    Glad I am a Welshman ;)