  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Network Guru or Rowdy

    Network Guru, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in news:OoDHNw5FEHA.740
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Network Guru or Rowdy

    who cares

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Guest Guest

    your both bloody egets

    Guest, Apr 1, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Pine Guest

    Or wongh or cobol or kellyme ???

    Pine, Apr 1, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in news:OoDHNw5FEHA.740
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Network Guru or Rowdy

    Rowdy of course. Network Guru has the humor of a jewish jeweler.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 03:49:15 -0800, Rowdy Yates
    <> wrote:

    >"Network Guru" <> wrote in news:OoDHNw5FEHA.740
    >@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Network Guru or Rowdy
    >>

    >Rowdy of course. Network Guru has the humor of a jewish jeweler.

    Rowdy,

    You're doing an excellent job of proving just how ignorant and
    immature you are.

    Good work ! Keep it up !

    Lamer of The Week can't be too far away for you now.....

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 1, 2004
  7. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in

    > Lamer of The Week can't be too far away for you now.....

    you want company?

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  8. Network Guru

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:00:02 -0800, Neil <>
    wrote:

    >Paul Lynch <> wrote in
    >
    >> Lamer of The Week can't be too far away for you now.....

    >you want company?

    Are you suggesting that I am somehow on a par with Rowdy and his
    infantile, abusive and, apparently also, now racist remarks ?

    Interesting. How do you arrive at that conclusion neil ?

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 1, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 03:49:15 -0800, Rowdy Yates
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Network Guru" <> wrote in news:OoDHNw5FEHA.740
    >>@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Network Guru or Rowdy
    >>>

    >>Rowdy of course. Network Guru has the humor of a jewish jeweler.

    > Rowdy,
    >
    > You're doing an excellent job of proving just how ignorant and
    > immature you are.
    >
    > Good work ! Keep it up !
    >
    > Lamer of The Week can't be too far away for you now.....
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Paul Lynch
    > MCSE

    the best one yet, and it's not even 10am.

    Important Links Ranked In Order of Relevance:
    ---
    MCSE on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    --
    MCSE on Microsoft Windows 2000 Certification Requirements
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  10. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:00:02 -0800, Neil <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Paul Lynch <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Lamer of The Week can't be too far away for you now.....

    >>you want company?

    > Are you suggesting that I am somehow on a par with Rowdy and his
    > infantile, abusive and, apparently also, now racist remarks ?
    >
    > Interesting. How do you arrive at that conclusion neil ?
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Paul Lynch
    > MCSE

    keep it coming.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  11. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    this is getting old

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Apr 1, 2004
  12. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in news:TwVac.7440
    $:

    > this is getting old

    yup. i am ready to move on. but the LOFW twins can't seem to muster up a
    life.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  13. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > this is getting old

    That's the most intelligent thing in this thread.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 1, 2004
  14. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Brat" <> wrote in message
    >> this is getting old

    > That's the most intelligent thing in this thread.

    It is real.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 1, 2004
  15. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:00:02 -0800, Neil <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Paul Lynch <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Lamer of The Week can't be too far away for you now.....

    >>you want company?

    > Are you suggesting that I am somehow on a par with Rowdy and his
    > infantile, abusive and, apparently also, now racist remarks ?
    >
    > Interesting. How do you arrive at that conclusion neil ?
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Paul Lynch
    > MCSE

    I don't want to get in this little spat with you and Rowdy but were you
    not a previous holder of LotW? I could be mistaken but I think I saw a
    post to this. Here I thought you were a proud holder of the title and
    would be unwilling to have Rowdy join your illustrious club.

    As for whether you and Rowdy are on par with each other, I will not
    comment. It has gone on long enough for my liking, but I am in no way
    interested in seeing you and Rowdy kiss and make up.

    (Kat and Brat however...)

    *runs*

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  16. Network Guru

    kat Guest

    As a surrogate daughter, i find that incestuous and repulsive.

    --
    Kat FORMER MCNGP #29

    /* Get the facts first. You can distort them later. */

    kat, Apr 1, 2004
  17. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    kat <> wrote in news:406c471e$1
    @obsidian.gov.bc.ca:

    > As a surrogate daughter, i find that incestuous and repulsive.

    ok then, just so we're clear...

    :)

    (family and children services will be bashing down my door for this type of
    humor)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  18. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "kat" <> wrote in message
    > As a surrogate daughter, i find that incestuous and repulsive.

    Yes, Neil can't watch. But can I?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 1, 2004
  19. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#rt5hqAGEHA.1396
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Yes, Neil can't watch. But can I?

    Film it for us (she's only a surogate daughter...)

    --
    Neil (a sick and twisted individual)

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  20. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Film it for us (she's only a surogate daughter...)

    Pervert.
    This one's for you:
    http://tinyurl.com/3cqf9

    --