[OT] POll results so far

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by WeeBit, Sep 4, 2005.

  1. WeeBit

    WeeBit Guest

    Was Hurrican Katrina a wake up call for you?
    Take this survey and see how others feel after the aftermath of Hurricane
    Katrina
    Hurricane Katrina may of cause some people to think twice about where they
    live. Or how well they prepare for a disaster. This survey was created to
    see if people plan to change how they prepare for a disaster.
    1. After seeing the aftermath of hurricane Katrina I learned I had
    better be sure too... Stockpile all the food, medicine, and water I can
    gather. Then ride it out. 2.9% (1)
    Do nothing... I can't gather the things I need. I am living
    paycheck to paycheck. 5.9% (2)
    Buy a gun! 11.8% (4)
    Get as far out of town as I can get. 5.9% (2)
    Put my tail between my legs, and kiss my ass goodbye! I am at
    the mercy of God and the Government. 8.8% (3)
    Every man for himself. I don't live in a hurricane area, I plan
    to stockpile supplies anyway. 11.8% (4)
    I am moving. No way am I going though what those people went
    through. 2.9% (1)
    I am moving to a hurricane free zone, but I still plan to gather
    enough supplies to last for weeks. (0)
    I don't live in a hurricane zone, and have no plans to gather
    supplies. 38.2% (13)
    I am not worried about a hurricane or a disaster happening where
    I live. 11.8% (4)
    I have always prepared for any type of disaster that could come
    my way. 17.6% (6)
    I always get the minimum supplies that is recommended to have on
    hand, no reason for me to change now. 8.8% (3)
    Other: After all the crap I've went through in my life,I'm ready
    for anything.I have enough personal experience with hardship to pretty much
    know how to deal with any new troubles. 2.9% (1)
    Other: Don't count on Govt 2 help 2.9% (1)
    Other: Heed warnings from authorities to evacuate. Have a
    disaster plan, including appropriate stockpiles and escape route plans.
    2.9% (1)
    Other: I make sure I have plenty of supplies 2.9% (1)

    1 2 No Yes After seeing the aftermath of hurricane Katrina I learned I had
    better be sure too...
    10 Stockpile all the food, medicine, and water I can gather. Then ride it
    out.
    12 Do nothing... I can't gather the things I need. I am living paycheck to
    paycheck.
    14 Buy a gun!
    16 Get as far out of town as I can get.
    18 Put my tail between my legs, and kiss my ass goodbye! I am at the mercy
    of God and the Government.
    20 Every man for himself. I don't live in a hurricane area, I plan to
    stockpile supplies anyway.
    22 I am moving. No way am I going though what those people went through.
    24 I am moving to a hurricane free zone, but I still plan to gather enough
    supplies to last for weeks. 26 I don't live in a hurricane zone, and
    have no plans to gather supplies.
    28 I am not worried about a hurricane or a disaster happening where I live.
    30 I have always prepared for any type of disaster that could come my way.
    32 I always get the minimum supplies that is recommended to have on hand,
    no reason for me to change now.
    33 !other

    WeeBit, Sep 4, 2005

  2. WeeBit wrote:
    > Was Hurrican Katrina

    It's spelled hurricane. Do not post in HTML, do not attach files to a
    plain text group.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 4, 2005