OT: Poetic Justice?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Dec 20, 2006

  2. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    "rolltide3738" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    > great story
    > --
    > ROLLTIDE
    >

    > "kpg" wrote:
    >
    >> Take my job will ya?
    >>
    >> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16157113/
    >>
    >> 0x22
    >>
    >> SFW? Well, it is a news story.

    I don't think I read the same "story" that you two read.

    In fact, the "story" I read made me wonder what the hell you were talking
    about.

    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006

  3. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "rolltide3738" <> wrote in message
    >> great story
    >> --
    >> ROLLTIDE
    >>

    >> "kpg" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Take my job will ya?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16157113/
    >>>
    >>> 0x22
    >>>
    >>> SFW? Well, it is a news story.

    > I don't think I read the same "story" that you two read.
    >
    > In fact, the "story" I read made me wonder what the hell you were talking
    > about.

    Same here.

    "Poetic justice?"
    "Take my job will ya?"

    ....then...

    "Condoms a big problem for men in India
    Most men's penises are an inch too short for popular prophylactics"

    Just what *is* your job?

    Maybe Doom can take them some smaller condoms.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  4. kpg

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > I don't think I read the same "story" that you two read.
    >
    > In fact, the "story" I read made me wonder what the hell you were
    > talking about.

    I ask you, what's better - a job in IT or a big Donkey?

    kpg, Dec 20, 2006
  5. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I don't think I read the same "story" that you two read.
    >>
    >> In fact, the "story" I read made me wonder what the hell you were
    >> talking about.

    > I ask you, what's better - a job in IT or a big Donkey?

    Wow...that's tough....give me a few days to think about that and I'll get back
    to you.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  6. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "rolltide3738" <> wrote in message
    >>> great story
    >>> --
    >>> ROLLTIDE

    >> I don't think I read the same "story" that you two read.
    >>
    >> In fact, the "story" I read made me wonder what the hell you were talking
    >> about.
    >>

    > Same here.
    >
    > "Poetic justice?"
    > "Take my job will ya?"
    >
    > ...then...
    >
    > "Condoms a big problem for men in India
    > Most men's penises are an inch too short for popular prophylactics"
    >
    > Just what *is* your job?
    >

    > Maybe Doom can take them some smaller condoms.

    Thanks for helping me confirm that I'm not crazy.

    Well, not THAT crazy anyway.

    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006
  7. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns989F53343CAC2ipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > Take my job will ya?

    <sigh>

    ITS CALLED KARMA FOR CIPES SAKE!

    oh nevermind

    kp "CCNA here I come" g

    kpg, Dec 20, 2006
  8. kpg

    PajaP Guest

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:16:58 -0800, kpg <> wrote:

    >kpg <> wrote in news:Xns989F53343CAC2ipostthereforeiam@
    >207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> Take my job will ya?

    ><sigh>
    >
    >ITS CALLED KARMA FOR CIPES SAKE!

    You must have been real bad.
    But it still works right?

    --
    PajaP

    PajaP, Dec 20, 2006
  9. kpg

    kpg Guest

    PajaP <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:16:58 -0800, kpg <> wrote:
    >
    >>kpg <> wrote in news:Xns989F53343CAC2ipostthereforeiam@
    >>207.46.248.16:
    >>
    >>> Take my job will ya?

    >><sigh>
    >>
    >>ITS CALLED KARMA FOR CIPES SAKE!

    > You must have been real bad.
    > But it still works right?

    Let me check...

    ..
    ..
    ..

    ..
    ..
    ..

    Yeah, still works. ;)

    kpg, Dec 20, 2006
  10. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > Thanks for helping me confirm that I'm not crazy.
    >
    > Well, not THAT crazy anyway.

    Just one of my many services. You're welcome.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  11. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > "Condoms a big problem for men in India
    > Most men's penises are an inch too short for popular prophylactics"
    >
    > Just what *is* your job?
    >

    > Maybe Doom can take them some smaller condoms.

    I bet when I'm in India next month the b1tches will be callin' me Hoss. They
    will be both frightened and intrigued. I wonder how you say "gifted
    foreigner" in Bengali?

    CBIC, Dec 20, 2006
  12. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >
    >> "Condoms a big problem for men in India
    >> Most men's penises are an inch too short for popular prophylactics"
    >>
    >> Just what *is* your job?
    >>

    >> Maybe Doom can take them some smaller condoms.
    >>

    > I bet when I'm in India next month the b1tches will be callin' me Hoss.
    > They will be both frightened and intrigued. I wonder how you say "gifted
    > foreigner" in Bengali?

    Just go into a local pharmacy and yell loudly "HEY Y'ALL SELL ANY MAGNUM
    CONDOMS IN THIS HERE PART?"

    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006
  13. kpg

    PajaP Guest

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:54:32 -0600, "CBIC" <>
    wrote:

    >"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >
    >> "Condoms a big problem for men in India
    >> Most men's penises are an inch too short for popular prophylactics"
    >>
    >> Just what *is* your job?
    >>

    >> Maybe Doom can take them some smaller condoms.
    >>

    >I bet when I'm in India next month the b1tches will be callin' me Hoss. They
    >will be both frightened and intrigued. I wonder how you say "gifted
    >foreigner" in Bengali?

    Haha, I heard you drive a Hummer ;)

    PajaP, Dec 20, 2006
  14. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > I bet when I'm in India next month the b1tches will be callin' me Hoss. They
    > will be both frightened and intrigued. I wonder how you say "gifted foreigner"
    > in Bengali?

    Just make sure you know how to pick out the b1tches *without* HIV/AIDS...b1tches
    with a.i.d.E.s. are ok though.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  15. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Dragon Without Wings" <> wrote in message

    > No wonder ballons are so big and cheap in India

    Plz to be providing gifs of ballons. ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  16. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "PajaP" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:54:32 -0600, "CBIC" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> "Condoms a big problem for men in India
    >>> Most men's penises are an inch too short for popular prophylactics"
    >>>
    >>> Just what *is* your job?
    >>>

    >>> Maybe Doom can take them some smaller condoms.
    >>>

    >>I bet when I'm in India next month the b1tches will be callin' me Hoss. They
    >>will be both frightened and intrigued. I wonder how you say "gifted
    >>foreigner" in Bengali?
    >>

    > Haha, I heard you drive a Hummer ;)

    Wrong again, this is his week to drive the MCNGP Ferrari.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  17. kpg

    PajaP Guest

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penis substitute

    --
    PajaP

    PajaP, Dec 20, 2006
  18. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "PajaP" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:10:26 -0600, "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote:
    >

    >>"PajaP" <> wrote in message

    >>> Haha, I heard you drive a Hummer ;)
    >>>

    >>Wrong again, this is his week to drive the MCNGP Ferrari.

    > http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penis substitute

    I know what you were saying, and I know what I've heard from our female members.

    Be careful, we've all been trained in the use of the burdizzo. ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  19. kpg

    PajaP Guest

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:54:46 -0600, "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote:

    >"PajaP" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:10:26 -0600, "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"PajaP" <> wrote in message

    >>>Wrong again, this is his week to drive the MCNGP Ferrari.

    >> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penis substitute
    >>

    >I know what you were saying, and I know what I've heard from our female members.

    Do females have members?

    >Be careful, we've all been trained in the use of the burdizzo. ;)

    Ahhh, No, brings tears to my eyes.

    PajaP, Dec 20, 2006
  20. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "PajaP" <> wrote in message

    > Do females have members?

    The females in Thailand do. That's always fun when you're not expecting it.

    > Ahhh, No, brings tears to my eyes.

    Brings tears to ALL of our eyes.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006