[OT] Please help identify this image

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Stubbo_of_Oz, Aug 2, 2006.

  1. Stubbo_of_Oz

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    Stubbo_of_Oz, Aug 2, 2006

  2. Synapse Syndrome, Aug 2, 2006

  3. Stubbo_of_Oz

    old man Guest

    old man, Aug 2, 2006
  4. Stubbo_of_Oz

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    > "Stubbo_of_Oz" <> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone tell me what this image is?
    >>
    >> http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/stubbo_of_oz/thing.jpg
    >>

    > That is the fucking annoying "Crazy Frog" that annoyed the **** out of
    > Europe last year. I thought I'd seen the back of that bastard.
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_frog
    >
    > ss.

    Saw another one recently where the crazy frog was playing soccer. (Okay -
    football to the other 9/10 of the universe <g>!)

    Toolman Tim, Aug 2, 2006
  5. Stubbo_of_Oz

    Ash Varma Guest

    Ash Varma, Aug 2, 2006
  6. Stubbo_of_Oz

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Rectum Burn, Aug 2, 2006
  7. Stubbo_of_Oz

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Aug 2, 2006
  8. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 01:18:19 +0200, Stubbo_of_Oz wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone tell me what this image is?
    >>
    >> http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/stubbo_of_oz/thing.jpg
    >>
    >> TIA

    > It's Mara.

    PSML!

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk

    When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
    that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. Jonathan Swift

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Aug 2, 2006
  9. Stubbo_of_Oz

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 00:48:43 +0100, "Synapse Syndrome"
    <> wrote:

    >"Stubbo_of_Oz" <> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone tell me what this image is?
    >>
    >> http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/stubbo_of_oz/thing.jpg
    >>

    >That is the fucking annoying "Crazy Frog" that annoyed the **** out of
    >Europe last year. I thought I'd seen the back of that bastard.
    >
    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_frog
    >
    >ss.

    Many thanks SS - that fits in the puzzle I was trying to solve!

    Cheers ...........

    --
    Stubbo of Oz

    Stubbo_of_Oz, Aug 2, 2006
  10. Stubbo_of_Oz

    thanatoid Guest

    Stubbo_of_Oz <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 00:48:43 +0100, "Synapse Syndrome"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Stubbo_of_Oz" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can anyone tell me what this image is?
    >>>
    >>> http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/stubbo_of_oz/thing.
    >>> jpg
    >>>

    >>That is the fucking annoying "Crazy Frog" that annoyed the
    >>**** out of Europe last year. I thought I'd seen the back
    >>of that bastard.
    >>
    >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_frog
    >>
    >>ss.

    > Many thanks SS - that fits in the puzzle I was trying to
    > solve!
    >
    > Cheers ...........

    Well, if ANYONE still has ANY doubts that this civilization has
    lost its collective mind and is quickly approaching the gates of
    hell (so to speak), this article confirms it as much as
    anything.

    Unbelievably horrifying and creepy.

    thanatoid, Aug 2, 2006
  11. Stubbo_of_Oz

    Frosty Guest

    Frosty, Aug 6, 2006
  12. Stubbo_of_Oz

    Frosty Guest

    Re: Please help identify this image

    On or about 2 Aug 2006 05:30:43 +0200, an entity identified as Rectum
    Burn <> proudly proclaimed:

    >"Ash Varma" <> said in news:1154477700.373611.112670@
    >75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:
    >

    >> Stubbo_of_Oz wrote:
    >>> Can anyone tell me what this image is?
    >>>
    >>> http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/stubbo_of_oz/thing.jpg
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Stubbo of Oz

    >> also check this
    >> http://www.turboforce3d.com/annoying/
    >>

    >That URL (the first one) looks what came out of my ass last Friday night.
    >
    >Rectum Burrrrn

    Like I said...

    Frosty, Aug 6, 2006