    kpg Guest

    Default User <> said something like

    Who is this Default User and what have you done to Neil?

    kpg, Sep 21, 2005

  2. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    "Default User" <> wrote in message
    news:%23C%...
    > So I am kicking the tires in Vista today (build 5219) and thought I would
    > try OE.

    Could you find out if this version of OE supports yEnc? You might have to
    visit some pr0n newsgroups to test it. It's okay, tell your boss you're
    evaluating yEnc.

    Frisbee®, Sep 21, 2005

  3. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "Default User" <> wrote in message
    >> So I am kicking the tires in Vista today (build 5219) and thought I
    >> would try OE.

    > Could you find out if this version of OE supports yEnc? You might
    > have to visit some pr0n newsgroups to test it. It's okay, tell your
    > boss you're evaluating yEnc.

    AFAIK, it's the same version of OE, isn't it? It's OE6, methinks. OE7 is
    still a ways off.

    So, to probably jump the gun and answer your question anyway, no, I don't
    think this will support yEnc. However, I've found that OE does support yEnc
    if the file you're downloading is in a reasonable number of parts...say 5 or
    so. This isn't much good for pr0n or even mp3s, but if you're downloading
    something small, OE should be able to handle it.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Re: playing with Vista

    > What's new in Windows
    > Type subtitle here
    > [This documentation is preliminary and subject to change.]
    >
    > Type brief lead-in paragraph here

    > Neil MCNGP#30

    Neil,

    Just because you have access to the source code to Windows doesn't mean you
    shude publish it on dar wwwebe.

    #

    ..

    /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 21, 2005
  5. kpg

    m0rk Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    "in an effort to maintain his high lines-per-post average, Microcephalic Bob
    A.K.A. Simpson; updated his signature."

    m0rk

    "/* Microcephalic "Simpson" Bob */" <@> wrote

    m0rk, Sep 21, 2005
  6. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    >> AFAIK, it's the same version of OE, isn't it? It's OE6, methinks. OE7 is
    >> still a ways off.
    >>

    > it is OE6. the interface makes it look a little different, but it's the
    > same ole piece o' windows.

    Well then, no need for me to update to Vista then. OE is my most-used
    program after VB. Wait, that's not good.

    Frisbee®, Sep 21, 2005
  7. Re: playing with Vista

    ..

    /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 21, 2005
  8. kpg

    m0rk Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    ok...

    to maintain his high lines-per-post average, Microcephalic Bob A.K.A.
    Simpson; updated his signature."

    m0rk
    Bob

    m0rk, Sep 21, 2005
  9. kpg

    Default User Guest

    So I am kicking the tires in Vista today (build 5219) and thought I would
    try OE.

    cool, now all I have to do is find the new stuff. I love reading the help
    files in betas:

    What's new in Windows
    Type subtitle here
    [This documentation is preliminary and subject to change.]

    Type brief lead-in paragraph here

    ;)

    Neil MCNGP#30

    Default User, Sep 22, 2005
  10. kpg

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > Default User <> said something like
    >

    > Who is this Default User and what have you done to Neil?

    Well, it's my Fault so it must be De's fault...

    (Neil is busy teaching this week, but is taking a few moments here and there
    to have a look - and show his stundents - Vista)

    Neil, Sep 22, 2005
  11. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    Neil, Sep 22, 2005
  12. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    Shouldn't you be home studying?

    kp "you know damn right" g

    kpg, Sep 22, 2005
  13. kpg

    m0rk Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    chapter 1
    what is windows xp

    chapter 2.
    what is a domain?

    chapter 3
    Addin users.

    heh heh... this is fUn

    m0rk

    m0rk, Sep 22, 2005
  14. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    m0rk <> said something like

    > chapter 1
    > what is kerpalism
    >
    > chapter 2.
    > why is Simson's score 0^42?
    >
    > chapter 3
    > what is the first rule of fight club?
    >
    > heh heh... this is fUn
    >
    > m0rk

    IFYP

    kpg, Sep 22, 2005
  15. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > chapter 1
    > what is windows xp
    >
    > chapter 2.
    > what is a domain?
    >
    > chapter 3
    > Addin users.
    >
    > heh heh... this is fUn

    Please don't tell us the answers to questions one and two. I don't want to
    spoil it for when the movie comes out, okay?

    I already know the answer to number two, though. I am the master of my
    domain.

    Frisbee®, Sep 22, 2005
  16. kpg

    m0rk Guest

    Re: playing with Vista

    hey man I have been workin, took some pictures as proof for you:
    http://m0rk.net/w0rk (sfw)
    Any (sensible) suggestions?

    nanu nanu

    m0rk, Sep 22, 2005