OT: Pirates Unite!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.

    I wanna book a cruise on the pirate ship.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 22, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    In news:%23L$,
    Briscobar <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html
    >
    > SFW.
    >
    > The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.

    Heathen. Repent or ye shall buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnna!
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    All the MCNGP should pirate each others back doors

    lowdes, Dec 22, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    LRM, Dec 22, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > In news:%23L$,
    > Briscobar <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html
    >>
    >> SFW.
    >>
    >> The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.

    > Heathen. Repent or ye shall buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnna!

    I have this image on my cell as a wallpaper:
    http://ken-briscoe.is-a-geek.com/sprint/jump.php/24

    176x220, you can go there on your phone's browser to get it.

    and, if you're interested, http://ken-briscoe.is-a-geek.com/sprint/ if you
    have SprintPCS to upload images to your phone via an SMS text message.

    Wow, that turned into a shameless plug. Awesome.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mgnpc.mco makes fun fo dylsexics.
    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  7. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    LRM <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html
    >>
    >> SFW.
    >>
    >> The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.
    >>

    > It's turtles all the way down

    It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.
    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  8. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    > I have this image on my cell as a wallpaper:
    > http://ken-briscoe.is-a-geek.com/sprint/jump.php/24
    >
    > 176x220, you can go there on your phone's browser to get it.
    >
    > and, if you're interested, http://ken-briscoe.is-a-geek.com/sprint/
    > if you have SprintPCS to upload images to your phone via an SMS text
    > message.
    >

    > Wow, that turned into a shameless plug. Awesome.

    Why do you like to make the baby Jesus cry? It's so close to his Birthday.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005
  9. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    In news:y_Dqf.8886$-kc.rr.com,
    lowdes <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > All the MCNGP should pirate each others back doors

    Your brilliance astounds me.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005
  10. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    > It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

    I think my God could take your God.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005
  11. Briscobar

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    > It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

    You worship pasta. I like pasta as much as the next guy but come on.

    What about a flying porterhouse steak? There's something I could get
    behind.
    Jtyc, Dec 22, 2005
  12. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    CBIC <> rambled:

    >> Wow, that turned into a shameless plug. Awesome.

    > Why do you like to make the baby Jesus cry? It's so close to his
    > Birthday.

    You lie.

    http://www.new-life.net/chrtms10.htm

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.
    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  13. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    >> It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

    > I think my God could take your God.

    Piffle.

    Does YOUR god have Meaty Balls?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    ....Stephen F Roberts
    JaR, Dec 22, 2005
  14. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > LRM <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html
    >>>
    >>> SFW.
    >>>
    >>> The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.
    >>>

    >> It's turtles all the way down

    > It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

    The turtle at the end is riding on a ghost ship

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Dec 22, 2005
  15. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    >> It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

    > You worship pasta. I like pasta as much as the next guy but come on.
    >

    > What about a flying porterhouse steak? There's something I could get
    > behind.

    "Flying porterhouse steak"? Seriously, Jtyc. Come on. We're trying to have a
    serious religious conversation here, and you butt in with "Flying
    porterhouse steak?" Grow up.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....
    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  16. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    > You lie.
    >
    > http://www.new-life.net/chrtms10.htm

    Please don't cloud my faith with facts.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005
  17. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    >

    >>> It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

    >> I think my God could take your God.

    > Piffle.
    >
    > Does YOUR god have Meaty Balls?

    Or a Noodly Appendage?

    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  18. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    In news:Xns973481CE052FATalleywhacker@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    >

    >>> It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

    >> I think my God could take your God.

    > Piffle.
    >
    > Does YOUR god have Meaty Balls?

    Dunno. I've never seen him. But I hear he's mighty and vengeful.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005
  19. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    In news:,
    Jtyc <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

    > You worship pasta. I like pasta as much as the next guy but come on.
    >

    > What about a flying porterhouse steak? There's something I could get
    > behind.

    How about a great pudding being.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005
  20. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    Re: Pirates Unite!

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

    > You worship pasta. I like pasta as much as the next guy but come on.
    >

    > What about a flying porterhouse steak? There's something I could get
    > behind.

    And let us not forget the spicy pork rind! why haven't we considered that?
    LRM, Dec 22, 2005