    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."
    MitchS, Oct 25, 2005

  2. MitchS

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <m remove this > say in

    > Maybe these guys will let you in.
    >
    > http://www.frappr.com/superninjas

    they can't be real ninjas. They announce themselves and put their
    location on maps and...

    ..
    ..
    ..

    never mind

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - What do you mean I can't do that? I'm the only paying member here.
    Neil, Oct 25, 2005

  3. MitchS

    MitchS Guest

    > they can't be real ninjas. They announce themselves and put their
    > location on maps and...

    Then maybe you could be their leader. The great white canuck ninja. And I
    only referenced them because they seem to like ninjas AND pirates proving
    that we can all just get along. And you should also check this one.
    http://www.frappr.com/pastafarians

    MitchS, Oct 26, 2005
  4. MitchS

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <m remove this > say in news:u2l
    $:

    > http://www.frappr.com/pastafarians

    I don't want to be in a group run by Dubbya

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Megahertz: When something is really painful.
    Neil, Oct 26, 2005
  5. MitchS

    MitchS Guest

    > I don't want to be in a group run by Dubbya

    I am already in that group. We call ourselves taxpayers. Unfortunately
    noone has created a kewl frappr map for us.

    --
    Mitch "I likes W." S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."
    MitchS, Oct 26, 2005
  6. MitchS

    >> I don't want to be in a group run by Dubbya

    > I am already in that group. We call ourselves taxpayers.

    Unfortunately
    > noone has created a kewl frappr map for us.

    I have created a mop for those who leagally don't have to pay US Taxes. I
    call it "Canada"

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Veni, Vidi, Vodka (I came, and after what I saw, I needed a drink.)
    Neil, Oct 26, 2005
  7. MitchS

    JaR Guest

    > I have created a mop for those who leagally don't have to pay US
    > Taxes. I call it "Canada"

    So if we just clean the floors with your oddly named appliance, we don't
    have to pay taxes? K3wl, I'm an owner! Send me one of these "Canadas"
    forthwith, as the floors at the Rancho could use some attention.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 26, 2005
  8. MitchS

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    >> I have created a mop for those who leagally don't have to pay US
    >> Taxes. I call it "Canada"
    >>

    > So if we just clean the floors with your oddly named appliance, we

    don't
    > have to pay taxes? K3wl, I'm an owner! Send me one of these "Canadas"
    > forthwith, as the floors at the Rancho could use some attention.

    map, mop, to-may-toe, to-mah-toe...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
    Neil, Oct 26, 2005