    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Strip mining prevents forest fires.
    Neil, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: PING MCNGP

    there is nothing strange. one voice will represent the mcngp on this issue.
    let's talk.

    Consultant, Feb 9, 2005

  3. >-----Original Message-----
    >update in s0p3r s3kr!t site. Please read (there are

    strange days ahead)

    >--
    >Neil MCNGP #30
    >
    >- Strip mining prevents forest fires.
    >.

    That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Feb 9, 2005
  4. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: PING MCNGP

    > That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.

    I want a helmet filled with cottage cheese.
    Jtyc, Feb 9, 2005
  5. Neil

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.

    FREE THE LLAMAS!!!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 9, 2005
  6. Neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: PING MCNGP

    "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    >> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.

    > I want a helmet filled with cottage cheese.

    Talk about strange. <sigh>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
    catwalker63, Feb 9, 2005
  7. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Re: PING MCNGP

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I want a helmet filled with cottage cheese.

    Hold the pineapple, please.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 9, 2005
  8. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a
    > soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.
    >>

    > FREE THE LLAMAS!!!

    all this and no ones asking for a helicopter...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never
    cease to be amused.
    Neil, Feb 10, 2005
  9. Neil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a
    > soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.
    >>

    > FREE THE LLAMAS!!!

    FREE WILLY!!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  10. Neil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns95F8CDBB4D909neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a
    >> soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.
    >>>

    >> FREE THE LLAMAS!!!
    >>

    > all this and no ones asking for a helicopter...

    screw the heli - i would only crash it and kill myself in the process. I
    want chicks with b00bz! the ones that like MCP lapel pins.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  11. Neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a
    >> soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.
    >>>

    >> FREE THE LLAMAS!!!
    >>

    > FREE WILLY!!!!

    I imagine your willy is too free as it is. <shudder>

    catwalker63, Feb 10, 2005
  12. Neil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  13. Neil

    Wayne Guest

    Re: PING MCNGP

    With a mob like you blokes on here, every bloody day is strange! :) What's
    happening, you're being invited to help MS stamp out a$$fuksing
    braindumpers? The Rev is going to gaol for misuse of the ng's pliers?
    Catwalker is becoming an MCT? Stay tuned for weird revelations :)

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Feb 10, 2005
  14. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: PING MCNGP

    did you hear "Wayne" <> say in

    > With a mob like you blokes on here, every bloody day is strange! :)
    > What's happening, you're being invited to help MS stamp out a$$fuksing
    > braindumpers? The Rev is going to gaol for misuse of the ng's pliers?
    > Catwalker is becoming an MCT? Stay tuned for weird revelations :)

    no, it's the UFO that landed at MCNGP headquarters. Appearently we now
    know what happened to the Ferrari...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - SPECIMEN: An Italian astronaut.
    Neil, Feb 10, 2005
  15. Re: PING MCNGP

    Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "Wayne" <> say in
    >
    >> With a mob like you blokes on here, every bloody day is strange! :)
    >> What's happening, you're being invited to help MS stamp out
    >> a$$fuksing braindumpers? The Rev is going to gaol for misuse of the
    >> ng's pliers? Catwalker is becoming an MCT? Stay tuned for weird
    >> revelations :)

    > no, it's the UFO that landed at MCNGP headquarters. Appearently we now
    > know what happened to the Ferrari...

    Let's hope the aliens are done with the MIA MCNGP'ers

    We've got a fresh batch to give them in exchange.

    Negotiations continue.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 10, 2005
  16. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: PING MCNGP

    i would like them to bring back ms bob

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:14d501c50ef9$fcf61b40$...

    Consultant, Feb 10, 2005
  17. Re: PING MCNGP

    Didn't Packard Bell use that as it's basis for the Navigator for a while.
    Man what a pile of crap that was...

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 10, 2005
  18. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: PING MCNGP

    you watch your mouth

    Consultant, Feb 10, 2005
  19. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: PING MCNGP

    > Didn't Packard Bell use that as it's basis for the Navigator for a while.
    > Man what a pile of crap that was...

    Whoa there little fella. The Navigator was an innovation unrivaled for it's
    time! It was a masterpiece!

    Now what was crap was those soundcard/modem combos we put in them things.
    Jtyc, Feb 10, 2005
  20. Re: PING MCNGP

    you mean the SoundCard Modems we replaced in those things

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 10, 2005