  1. Any of you guys seen any posts at all in the last three days in C-P's
    fantasy world?

    Maybe it passed away. Or got a virus. Or got a clue.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 7, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Doom Guest

    Re: Ping JaR/Ken/Doom

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Any of you guys seen any posts at all in the last three days in C-P's
    > fantasy world?
    >
    > Maybe it passed away. Or got a virus. Or got a clue.

    I think it killed itself 'cause you guys were so mean to it. I'm just sorry
    I never got my chance to poke a stick into its cage.
    Doom, Jan 7, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Any of you guys seen any posts at all in the last three days in C-P's
    > fantasy world?
    >
    > Maybe it passed away. Or got a virus. Or got a clue.

    Maybe it's mom finally got it to get back on it's meds.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 7, 2005
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Ping JaR/Ken/Doom

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Any of you guys seen any posts at all in the last three days in C-P's
    > fantasy world?
    >
    > Maybe it passed away. Or got a virus. Or got a clue.

    I dunno...it seems to be MIA. I've been waiting for the Merry Christmas
    thread to start up again, but it appears as if C-P(atty) has finally been
    picked up by its extraterrestrial brethren, and will be spending eternity on
    its home planet.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 7, 2005
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Ping JaR/Ken/Doom

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Any of you guys seen any posts at all in the last three days in C-P's
    > fantasy world?
    >
    > Maybe it passed away. Or got a virus. Or got a clue.

    It looks like our favorite inmate has been caught and returned to the
    asylum.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com