    been quite active in October, stealing at least a dozen other
    identities. One of them may be the real deal, but I doubt it.

    Theres some tells in the header that make him easy to spot.
    kpg*, Nov 5, 2007

  2. kpg*

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns99DFA97EFB22Cipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...
    >I don't know who your sekrit admirer is, but I know who he
    > isn't. I doubt it's anyone from that other froup. Interestingly
    > however, the first time he shows up is that post of yours, He's
    > been quite active in October, stealing at least a dozen other
    > identities. One of them may be the real deal, but I doubt it.
    >
    > Theres some tells in the header that make him easy to spot.

    Yeah, I realized later when whoever it was spoofed a bunch of other posters
    that it probably wasn't who I thought it was either. Funny that
    he/she/it/they picked me first, though. That's a pretty freaking huge
    group, and I'm hardly the most prolific poaster there. Whoever it was
    claimed they were "The Chameleon Project" or some such silliness later, then
    pretty much promptly disappeared.

    The nut in the parenting NG that I mentioned, I had googled myself and he
    really is a nut. The other NG's he posted in were support groups for
    divorce, step-parenting, etc. His posts are all really weird, and his post
    to me came out of the blue, too.

    Does your program send info in a report type format that I could look at?

    Seeing who all they impersonated might give me a better clue. It's also
    possible the perps might be from the pro rasslin' NG since there's a lot of
    poasts crossposted between those two groups.

    discgolfdad at gmail dot com
    Frisbee®, Nov 6, 2007

  3. kpg*

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    > discgolfdad at gmail dot com

    ya know, i really should read posts all the way through.
    kpg*, Nov 6, 2007
  4. kpg*

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >> discgolfdad at gmail dot com

    > ya know, i really should read posts all the way through.

    Not a problem... you already had my correct e-mail addy, and thanks
    Frisbee®, Nov 6, 2007