    the week after next week will be better.

    Really. You'll see.

    kp "#1" g

    kpg*, Oct 2, 2007

  2. kpg*

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns99BD70DD7FE4Eipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...
    >I thought maybe you needed to be talked down after what
    > happended to the Gators.
    >
    > Have faith, be strong. Next week will be...um...we'll,
    > the week after next week will be better.
    >
    > Really. You'll see.

    I'm sorry... I am in De Nile and have no idea what you are talking about.

    For the moment at least, I'm a Phillies fan.

    Frisbee®, Oct 2, 2007

  3. kpg*

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >>I thought maybe you needed to be talked down after what
    >> happended to the Gators.
    >>
    >> Have faith, be strong. Next week will be...um...we'll,
    >> the week after next week will be better.
    >>
    >> Really. You'll see.

    > I'm sorry... I am in De Nile and have no idea what you are talking about.
    >
    > For the moment at least, I'm a Phillies fan.

    lol ur safety iz in the impound lot stealin my car

    Briscobar, Oct 2, 2007
  4. kpg*

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >>>I thought maybe you needed to be talked down after what
    >>> happended to the Gators.
    >>>
    >>> Have faith, be strong. Next week will be...um...we'll,
    >>> the week after next week will be better.
    >>>
    >>> Really. You'll see.

    >> I'm sorry... I am in De Nile and have no idea what you are talking about.
    >>
    >> For the moment at least, I'm a Phillies fan.

    > lol ur safety iz in the impound lot stealin my car

    Wow. I had no idea you were Tony Joiner's girlfriend.

    NTTAWWT

    Frisbee®, Oct 2, 2007
  5. kpg*

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:OZY6wBRBIHA.2004
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >>I thought maybe you needed to be talked down after what
    >> happended to the Gators.
    >>
    >> Have faith, be strong. Next week will be...um...we'll,
    >> the week after next week will be better.
    >>
    >> Really. You'll see.

    > I'm sorry... I am in De Nile and have no idea what you are talking about.
    >
    > For the moment at least, I'm a Phillies fan.

    You're no fun at all. I watned to glot. LSU is #1 in the AP poll, dispite
    the fact that Tulane (Tulane!) made us look bad during the first 30.

    It would have been great to have two undefeated titans go at it on Oct 6,
    but Auburn screwed that up. Now I'm worried that the #1 will go to LSU's
    head and the Gators will be out to prove something - and wathcing the
    tape from the Tulane game - dang, it'll still be a good matchup.

    kp "gators don't like tigers" g

    kpg*, Oct 2, 2007
  6. kpg*

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> For the moment at least, I'm a Phillies fan.

    >> lol ur safety iz in the impound lot stealin my car

    > Wow. I had no idea you were Tony Joiner's girlfriend.
    >
    > NTTAWWT

    YAR,TINWWT

    That looks like some kind of pirate language. Yaaaaaarrr, tinwit!

    Briscobar, Oct 2, 2007
  7. Re: Ping Frisbee

    "FrisbeeR" <> wrote in message

    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > >I thought maybe you needed to be talked down after what
    > > happended to the Gators.
    > >
    > > Have faith, be strong. Next week will be...um...we'll,
    > > the week after next week will be better.
    > >
    > > Really. You'll see.

    > I'm sorry... I am in De Nile and have no idea what you are talking about.
    >
    > For the moment at least, I'm a Phillies fan.

    I love their cheese steaks. Mmm

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 2, 2007