    kpg Guest

    We do love those gators here in Baton Rouge.

    :)

    kpg, Oct 17, 2005

  2. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    news:Xns96F2616FECB8Fipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1...
    > We do love those gators here in Baton Rouge.

    <Mr. Angry>
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    </Mr. Angry>

    Only the fourth time you've beaten us in Death Valley since 1981.

    My wife's step-sister wasted no time in gloating either.

    Does that make her my step-sister-in-law?

    Frisbee®, Oct 17, 2005

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    Frisbee® <> said something like

    > Only the fourth time you've beaten us in Death Valley since 1981.

    Yeah, but who's counting?

    > My wife's step-sister wasted no time in gloating either.

    Yes. Gloating is what we do best.

    > Does that make her my step-sister-in-law?

    That depends. Is she Hawt?

    kp "pics?" g

    kpg, Oct 17, 2005