  1. Yo Fris! You still around man??? Heard there was some
    commotion in your neck of the woods... just wanna make
    sure you didn't go off the deep end!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Re: Ping Frisbee

    Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
    > Yo Fris! You still around man??? Heard there was some
    > commotion in your neck of the woods... just wanna make
    > sure you didn't go off the deep end!

    STEVE SPURRIER BLEAUXS GAMECOCKS!

    URBAN MEYER WILL BESTRIDE THE SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS LIKE A COLLOSSUS OF
    YORE!

    MY BRANE HURTS

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 19, 2004

  3. Re: Ping Frisbee

    Good to hear you haven't been visiting any Radio Shacks my
    freind!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 19, 2004
  4. Re: Ping Frisbee

    Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
> [...]

    Um... what am I missing? Do I need to call home and make sure the wife and
    kids are okay?

    Seriously.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 19, 2004
  5. Re: Ping Frisbee

    http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/19/mall.shooting.ap/index.htm

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/4a6tl

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 19, 2004
  6. Re: Ping Frisbee

    >http://tinyurl.com/4a6tl

    there sure are some fcuked up people around.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 19, 2004
  7. Re: Ping Frisbee

    Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
> [...]

    Whew... That happened a couple hundred miles from here.

    I was SHORE YEW WERE TALKIN about Spurrier to South Carolina.

    That's enough to make a Gator fan walk into a Radio Shack.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 19, 2004
  8. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    i'm stunned you actually watch the news.
    was it a short report between the pig wrestling competition and the how to
    have a special "friend" in jail report.

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:70c001c4ce62$d876aeb0$...

    billyw, Nov 19, 2004
  9. Keyboard Cowboy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee

    In news:OE%,
    billyw <> rambled:

    > i'm stunned you actually watch the news.
    > was it a short report between the pig wrestling competition and the
    > how to have a special "friend" in jail report.

    LOL! Scotland 1, Florida 0.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 19, 2004
  10. Re: Ping Frisbee

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > In news:OE%,
    > billyw <> rambled:
    >>
    >> i'm stunned you actually watch the news.
    >> was it a short report between the pig wrestling competition and the
    >> how to have a special "friend" in jail report.
    >>

    > LOL! Scotland 1, Florida 0.

    I'm pretty sure that little zinglet was aimed at KC, not me.

    And I'm pretty sure the KC doesn't live in Floridar.

    I think he tried to move here once, but he passed the voting competency
    test, so he was refused entry.

    --
    Fris "And Billyw is from ENGLAND not SCOTLAND" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 19, 2004
  11. Re: Ping Frisbee

    When I mentioned using my S&W to take care of any hanging
    chads... they asked me to leave.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 19, 2004
  12. Re: Ping Frisbee

    1 word... Haggis!!!

    Englishman 1, American 1.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 19, 2004
  13. Re: Ping Frisbee

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:27:47 -0000, "billyw" <> wrote:

    >i'm stunned you actually watch the news.
    >was it a short report between the pig wrestling competition and the how to
    >have a special "friend" in jail report.
    >

    >"Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    >message news:70c001c4ce62$d876aeb0$...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 19, 2004
  14. Re: Ping Frisbee

    It really wasn't that funny....

    are you smoking the funny tobacco again???

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 19, 2004
  15. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    Re: Ping Frisbee