    CBIC Guest

    How did your Gators do in the bowel game last night? I didn't get a chance
    to watch.

    CBIC, Jan 9, 2007

  2. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    google is your friend

    Consultant, Jan 9, 2007

  3. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Jan 9, 2007
  4. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> How did your Gators do in the bowel game last night? I didn't get a
    >> chance to watch.
    >>

    > Ohio crushed them. Jeeeeeezus, do a little research on your own, will ya?!

    SSHHHHHHHHH. I'm trying to give him a chance to gloat.

    CBIC, Jan 9, 2007
  5. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> How did your Gators do in the bowel game last night? I didn't get a
    >> chance to watch.
    >>

    > Ohio crushed them. Jeeeeeezus, do a little research on your own, will ya?!

    You shut up you! It still stings.

    I'm so upset I might not post for a few minutes.

    Frisbee®, Jan 9, 2007
  6. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > google is your friend

    What is this google of which you speak?

    CBIC, Jan 9, 2007
  7. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    its for getting braindumps, i think

    Consultant, Jan 9, 2007
  8. CBIC

    > its for getting braindumps, i think

    Really. I'll have to look into that then.

    CBIC, Jan 9, 2007
  9. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> How did your Gators do in the bowel game last night? I didn't get a
    >>> chance to watch.
    >>>

    >> Ohio crushed them. Jeeeeeezus, do a little research on your own, will
    >> ya?!

    > You shut up you! It still stings.
    >
    > I'm so upset I might not post for a few minutes.

    Well, I turned it off after the first 16 seconds. SEC dominance my a$$.

    kp "did I miss anything?" g

    kpg, Jan 9, 2007
  10. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> Ohio crushed them. Jeeeeeezus, do a little research on your own, will
    >>> ya?!

    >> You shut up you! It still stings.
    >>
    >> I'm so upset I might not post for a few minutes.

    > Well, I turned it off after the first 16 seconds. SEC dominance my a$$.
    >
    > kp "did I miss anything?" g

    Nothing except the hold on our All-American that the refs missed as well.

    We might have won the game, except for that missed call.

    BTW nice top-5 finish for LSU.

    Next year y'all will get to experience the same thing the Gators did with
    South Carolina, 'cept it will be Bama.

    Frisbee®, Jan 9, 2007
  11. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Am I missing something here?

    All the headlines are pointing at the Gators

    "Florida rules college sports"
    "Gators stomp Ohio State"

    "Gators make history with duel titles"
    http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2007/01/09/ap/sports/d8mhk5180.txt
    Wait a minute.... 'DUEL' (That's what it says) or is that supposed to be DUAL?

    TWO, right? or do they have more than one title in the duels category as well?
    How many fights broke out yesterday?

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 9, 2007
  12. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > Am I missing something here?

    Don't ask me. I'm still trying to figure out this "google" thing.

    CBIC, Jan 9, 2007
  13. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > Am I missing something here?
    >
    > All the headlines are pointing at the Gators
    >
    > "Florida rules college sports"
    > "Gators stomp Ohio State"
    >

    > "Gators make history with duel titles"
    > http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2007/01/09/ap/sports/d8mhk5180.txt
    > Wait a minute.... 'DUEL' (That's what it says) or is that supposed to be
    > DUAL?
    >
    > TWO, right? or do they have more than one title in the duels category as
    > well? How many fights broke out yesterday?

    Florida actually has THREE current national titles.

    Football
    Basketball

    and...

    ULTIMATE FRISBEE!

    (I'm not kidding)

    Frisbee®, Jan 9, 2007
  14. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >> Am I missing something here?
    >>

    > Don't ask me. I'm still trying to figure out this "google" thing.

    So are the rest of us. When will they stop? Are they in competition with Wally
    World to see who can take over the world first?

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 9, 2007
  15. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:OMBd3NBNHHA.3952
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > "Gators make history with duel titles"

    That's what happens when the copy editor is replaced with a spoll chucker.

    kpg, Jan 9, 2007
  16. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > ULTIMATE FRISBEE!
    >
    > (I'm not kidding)

    OK. I'll bite. What the heck is ULTIMATE FRISBEE! and why
    is curling an olympic event?

    kpg, Jan 9, 2007
  17. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:OMBd3NBNHHA.3952
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> "Gators make history with duel titles"

    > That's what happens when the copy editor is replaced with a spoll chucker.

    That's what happens when competent adults are replaced by high school drop-outs
    with ADD.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 9, 2007
  18. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >> Am I missing something here?
    >>
    >> All the headlines are pointing at the Gators
    >>
    >> "Florida rules college sports"
    >> "Gators stomp Ohio State"
    >>

    >> "Gators make history with duel titles"
    >> http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2007/01/09/ap/sports/d8mhk5180.txt
    >> Wait a minute.... 'DUEL' (That's what it says) or is that supposed to be
    >> DUAL?
    >>
    >> TWO, right? or do they have more than one title in the duels category as
    >> well? How many fights broke out yesterday?

    > Florida actually has THREE current national titles.
    >
    > Football
    > Basketball
    >
    > and...
    >
    > ULTIMATE FRISBEE!
    >
    > (I'm not kidding)

    <shatner>
    YOU!!!! Are... the Ultimate Frisbee
    </shatner>

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 9, 2007
  19. CBIC

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >What is this google of which you speak?
    yahoo is your friend

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 9, 2007
  20. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >
    >> ULTIMATE FRISBEE!
    >>
    >> (I'm not kidding)

    > OK. I'll bite. What the heck is ULTIMATE FRISBEE! and why
    > is curling an olympic event?

    http://www3.upa.org/index.php

    I think I tried to play this game once... for about two minutes. Then I
    spent the rest of the afternoon trying to catch my breath. And that was
    when I was a lot young and in bett^H^H^H^H less bad shape.

    Frisbee®, Jan 9, 2007