    National Champions?

    I expect LSU to dismantle ND.

    We should be playing Michigan, I really hate USC.

    kpg, Dec 4, 2006

  2. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: ping Fris

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns988F9800A6933ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...
    > National Champions?

    You know, I never expected Florida to win in bounceyball, so you never know.

    > I expect LSU to dismantle ND.

    Absolutely. As long as Russel doesn't look as confused as he did against
    the Gators, it should be a rout. Definitely going to be watching that one.

    > We should be playing Michigan, I really hate USC.

    I don't hate USC as much as I'm new HUGE FAN of UCLA.

    But yes, I'd much more like LSU shutting-up the Michigan fans.

    Bunch of whiners...

    Frisbee®, Dec 4, 2006

  3. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: ping Fris

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> National Champions?

    > You know, I never expected Florida to win in bounceyball, so you never
    > know.
    >
    >> I expect LSU to dismantle ND.

    > Absolutely. As long as Russel doesn't look as confused as he did against
    > the Gators, it should be a rout. Definitely going to be watching that
    > one.
    >
    >> We should be playing Michigan, I really hate USC.

    > I don't hate USC as much as I'm new HUGE FAN of UCLA.
    >
    > But yes, I'd much more like LSU shutting-up the Michigan fans.
    >
    > Bunch of whiners...

    GO 'CUSE!

    Briscobar, Dec 4, 2006