  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Your forum has sh1t the bed.

    CBIC, Jun 21, 2007

  2. "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Your forum has sh1t the bed.

    "That's why I told you to *touch nothing*... but you were all a bunch of
    cowboys!"

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 22, 2007

  3. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 21, 9:51 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    > Your forum has sh1t the bed.

    I think you mean :

    Your forum has sh0t the bed-raggled br@indumper !

    Cerebrus, Jun 22, 2007
  4. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > On Jun 21, 9:51 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    >> Your forum has sh1t the bed.

    > I think you mean :
    >
    > Your forum has sh0t the bed-raggled br@indumper !

    I think I mean:
    I cannot access your forum and haven't been able to for 3 days now. What
    gives?

    CBIC, Jun 22, 2007
  5. CBIC

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]"
    <> did cause the electrons to come together and
    form the following words:

    > "That's why I told you to *touch nothing*... but you were all a bunch
    > of cowboys!"

    "It's time to embrace the horror!"

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    "American components, Russian components, all made in Taiwan!"

    TBone, Jun 22, 2007
  6. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 22, 6:16 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    > I think I mean:
    > I cannot access your forum and haven't been able to for 3 days now. What
    > gives?

    Strange. Pro'lly your ISP... we have had outages, but very brief... a
    min. or so, at the max. Can you access it now ?

    Cerebrus, Jun 22, 2007
  7. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > On Jun 22, 6:16 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    >> I think I mean:
    >> I cannot access your forum and haven't been able to for 3 days now. What
    >> gives?

    > Strange. Pro'lly your ISP... we have had outages, but very brief... a
    > min. or so, at the max. Can you access it now ?

    No.

    Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e57'

    The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add.
    Try inserting or pasting less data.

    /forums/inc_func_common.asp, line 585

    CBIC, Jun 22, 2007
  8. "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >> On Jun 22, 6:16 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    >>> I think I mean:
    >>> I cannot access your forum and haven't been able to for 3 days now. What
    >>> gives?

    >> Strange. Pro'lly your ISP... we have had outages, but very brief... a
    >> min. or so, at the max. Can you access it now ?
    >>

    > No.
    >

    > Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e57'
    >
    > The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try
    > inserting or pasting less data.
    >
    > /forums/inc_func_common.asp, line 585

    Apparently you're trying to stick something in that is too big. [eg]

    I fixed it, hopefully. Email me if you still don't have access.

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jun 22, 2007
  9. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e57'

    > The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to
    > add. Try inserting or pasting less data.
    >
    > /forums/inc_func_common.asp, line 585

    Please limit your username to less than 255 charater - thank you.

    kpg, Jun 22, 2007
  10. "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message

    > And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]"
    > <> did cause the electrons to come together and
    > form the following words:
    >

    > > "That's why I told you to *touch nothing*... but you were all a bunch
    > > of cowboys!"

    > "It's time to embrace the horror!"
    >
    > -------
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL
    > "American components, Russian components, all made in Taiwan!"

    "A BUSTED SHIP? And I'm strapped in this chair? I had a good spot picked
    out there!"

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 22, 2007
  11. On Jun 22, 4:26 pm, kpg <> wrote:
    > "CBIC" <> wrote innews::
    >
    > Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e57'
    >

    > > The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to
    > > add. Try inserting or pasting less data.

    > > /forums/inc_func_common.asp, line 585

    > Please limit your username to less than 255 charater - thank you.

    Wasn't a username problem, it was interpreting IPs that were on ports
    and an issue with interpreting IPv6 correctly.

    Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard], Jun 23, 2007