    --
    kpg

    kpg, Aug 19, 2005

  2. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Ping Briscobar

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

    > I won't get to many chances like this to gloat so I'm
    > doing it now...
    >

    > Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?
    >
    > Who dat?
    >
    > Who dat?

    Preseason! We can talk again in February, when you're looking forward to
    Mardi Gras, and real b00bies, and I'm looking forward to televised b00bies
    on the Super Bowl halftime show.

    wait a minute.....

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Aug 19, 2005

  3. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Ping Briscobar

    >> Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?
    > Preseason! We can talk again in February,

    You mean when the Vikings are in the superbowl?

    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2005
  4. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Ping Briscobar

    Jtyc <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\170185.htm (8/19/2005
    > 9:44:24 AM) #
    >>> Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

    >> Preseason! We can talk again in February,

    > You mean when the Vikings are in the superbowl?

    Well, I have no dillusions about the aints. They
    seem better than last year, I thinking 10-6 and
    a playoff shot would be a great season.

    Pats looked good. If that had been a real game
    they would have handed the Saints their arse.

    My main problem with the Pats is their logo looks
    to much like John F Karry.

    kpg, Aug 19, 2005
  5. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Ping Briscobar

    > Well, I have no dillusions about the aints. They
    > seem better than last year, I thinking 10-6 and
    > a playoff shot would be a great season.

    If they can be consistent. I think they have the talent.

    > My main problem with the Pats is their logo looks
    > to much like John F Karry.

    As TMQ says, the New England Flying Elvii.

    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2005
  6. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Ping Briscobar

    Jtyc wrote:
    >>> Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

    >> Preseason! We can talk again in February,

    > You mean when the Vikings are in the superbowl?

    You know damn right. GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111ONE
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 19, 2005
  7. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Ping Briscobar

    CBIC <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\170207.htm (8/19/2005
    >>> Preseason! We can talk again in February,

    >> You mean when the Vikings are in the superbowl?

    > You know damn right. GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111ONE

    I against any team that used to have Randy Moss as a player.

    Beside, I don't think the Saints ever beat the Vikings.

    I'm also against any team that exploits tribal figures
    as their team mascot.

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 19, 2005
  8. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Ping Briscobar

    > I'm also against any team that exploits tribal figures
    > as their team mascot.

    I'm against any team that has the boy scouts as a mascot.

    YOU GUYS ARE THE GH3Y!!!!

    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2005