    Dad: Okay boys, you need to pause your video, it's bed time.

    Son one: Excuse me, Dad. Shut up.

    I raised my boys to be POLITELY disrespectful.

    Frisbee®, Sep 22, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    kpg* Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#OABRmL$HHA.4476
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Kids say the darndest things...
    >
    > Son one and son two sitting at the computer watching Anime DVD.
    >
    > Dad: Okay boys, you need to pause your video, it's bed time.
    >
    > Son one: Excuse me, Dad. Shut up.
    >
    > I raised my boys to be POLITELY disrespectful.

    I'm putting you in for father-of-the-month.

    kpg*, Sep 24, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#OABRmL$HHA.4476
    > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Kids say the darndest things...
    >>
    >> Son one and son two sitting at the computer watching Anime DVD.
    >>
    >> Dad: Okay boys, you need to pause your video, it's bed time.
    >>
    >> Son one: Excuse me, Dad. Shut up.
    >>
    >> I raised my boys to be POLITELY disrespectful.

    > I'm putting you in for father-of-the-month.

    Before you do that, do we have any evidence that the child is still
    alive? Has he, perhaps, bypassed this week?

    I am so glad I decided not to have children.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Sep 24, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > I am so glad I decided not to have children.

    Don't lie, baby. You know it wasn't a conscious decision, you've just been
    waiting for me. You just didn't know that.

    Hahaha which reminds me of a song by local legend, Robby Roadsteamer:

    I Put a Baby in You

    Oh
    I put a baby in you
    Cuz you kept talking about going to college
    So I put a baby in you
    Now you got something to do

    Wash the baby!
    Clean the baby!
    I'm gonna go play Keno!

    I put that baby in you
    Cuz you kept hanging out with your friends
    So I put a baby in you
    Boo hoo
    Now the baby's gonna be your only friend

    Baby puke!
    Clean the puke!
    I'm gonna go outside!

    Baby drool!
    Clean it up!
    I'm going out with my friends!

    I put a baby in you,
    It's true
    I put a baby in you
    I put a baby in you
    I put a baby in you

    /not sexist
    //but damn sexy

    KB

    Briscobar, Sep 24, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I am so glad I decided not to have children.

    > Don't lie, baby. You know it wasn't a conscious decision, you've just
    > been waiting for me. You just didn't know that.

    You're right. I didn't know that. I still don't. :p

    catwalker63, Sep 24, 2007