    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Message brought to you by sufficient coffee ingestion.
    Neil, Aug 29, 2006

  2. "Neil" wrote:

    > I have updated the appropriate page, for those of you who know what it is.
    > For those who don't, there's prolly a reason...
    >
    > THAT IS ALL! GET BACK TO WORK!

    com'on Neil, tell us, what is it?
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 29, 2006

  3. Wow!

    Pretty giril
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 29, 2006
  4. "Neil" wrote:

    > I have updated the appropriate page, for those of you who know what it is.
    > For those who don't, there's prolly a reason...

    omg

    You have a Biiiiiiig tommy, like my dad.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 29, 2006
  5. Neil

    Wayne Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    >I have updated the appropriate page, for those of you who know what it is.
    > For those who don't, there's prolly a reason...
    >
    > THAT IS ALL! GET BACK TO WORK!
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - Message brought to you by sufficient coffee ingestion.

    Damn blast bugger bum ... where's the password reset/reminder thingy you
    blokes? Been too long :)

    Wayne McGlinn
    MCP Win95
    MCNGP Silver
    Brisbane, Oz
    Wayne, Aug 29, 2006
  6. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    "Wayne" <> wrote in message

    >>I have updated the appropriate page, for those of you who know what it is.
    >> For those who don't, there's prolly a reason...
    >>
    >> THAT IS ALL! GET BACK TO WORK!
    >>
    >> --
    >> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    >>
    >> - Message brought to you by sufficient coffee ingestion.

    > Damn blast bugger bum ... where's the password reset/reminder thingy you
    > blokes? Been too long :)

    passwords at mcngp dot com

    the best
    Frisbee®, Aug 29, 2006
  7. Neil

    Wayne Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    "Frisbee®" <>
    > passwords at mcngp dot com
    >
    > the best

    What are you still doing up? Or is it morning ... must get bigger windows
    here .. it's 10pm, bed time for old buggers :)

    Wayne
    Wayne, Aug 29, 2006
  8. Re: Photo of me and Kat

    "Wayne" wrote:

    > "Frisbee®" <>
    > > passwords at mcngp dot com
    > >
    > > the best

    > What are you still doing up? Or is it morning ... must get bigger windows
    > here .. it's 10pm, bed time for old buggers :)

    it is 13:00pm
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 29, 2006
  9. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > I have updated the appropriate page, for those of you who know what
    > it is. For those who don't, there's prolly a reason...
    >
    > THAT IS ALL! GET BACK TO WORK!

    What page?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Yo, n00b! Go to www.mcngp.com!
    Briscobar, Aug 29, 2006
  10. Re: Photo of me and Kat

    "Briscobar" wrote:

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    > >
    > > I have updated the appropriate page, for those of you who know what
    > > it is. For those who don't, there's prolly a reason...
    > >
    > > THAT IS ALL! GET BACK TO WORK!

    > What page?

    Thats your homework,
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 29, 2006
  11. Neil

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    Briscobar wrote:

    > What page?

    Yeah, what page, what site, and what url ?

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIV Tyler's new boyfriend !)
    Cerebrus, Aug 29, 2006
  12. Re: Photo of me and Kat

    "Cerebrus" wrote:

    > Briscobar wrote:
    >
    > > What page?

    > Yeah, what page, what site, and what url ?

    I am not telling you
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 29, 2006
  13. Re: Photo of me and Kat

    "Cerebrus" wrote:

    > Briscobar wrote:
    >
    > > What page?

    > Yeah, what page, what site, and what url ?

    I'll you tell in private
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 29, 2006
  14. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    >I have updated the appropriate page, for those of you who know what it is.
    > For those who don't, there's prolly a reason...
    >
    > THAT IS ALL! GET BACK TO WORK!

    OK I was feeling really left out because I didn't know what page you were
    talking about. Thankfully, I know how to search the InterNeil for the
    InterNeil. BTW (that means Bite the Weenie, OT MAN) where is the picture of
    the seahorse from?
    CBIC, Aug 29, 2006
  15. Re: Photo of me and Kat

    "CBIC" wrote:

    > OK I was feeling really left out because I didn't know what page you were
    > talking about. Thankfully, I know how to search the InterNeil for the
    > InterNeil. BTW (that means Bite the Weenie, OT MAN) where is the picture of
    > the seahorse from?

    funny man
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 29, 2006
  16. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    OTHMAN <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" wrote:
    >
    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> I have updated the appropriate page, for those of you who know what
    >>> it is. For those who don't, there's prolly a reason...
    >>>
    >>> THAT IS ALL! GET BACK TO WORK!

    >> What page?

    > Thats your homework,

    Dear tool,

    I was kidding, tool.

    Angrily,

    Briscobar

    PS You're a tool.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Aug 29, 2006
  17. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    Cerebrus <> rambled:

    > Briscobar wrote:
    >
    >> What page?

    > Yeah, what page, what site, and what url ?

    The InterNeil is aLIVE.

    There's also a pic of me in all my glory. And by "glory", I don't mean
    "glory". But you probably don't want to see my ugly mug anyway, it's all
    about the Kat.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Aug 29, 2006
  18. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Cerebrus <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Briscobar wrote:
    >>
    >>> What page?

    >> Yeah, what page, what site, and what url ?

    > The InterNeil is aLIVE.
    >
    > There's also a pic of me in all my glory. And by "glory", I don't mean
    > "glory". But you probably don't want to see my ugly mug anyway, it's all
    > about the Kat.

    Well geeze, if it's Neil's page, I can't access it anymore because
    apparently there's PR0N there now.

    Oh, wait, he said it was a pic of Kat. That splains it.
    Frisbee®, Aug 29, 2006
  19. Neil

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> Cerebrus <> rambled:

    >>> Yeah, what page, what site, and what url ?

    >> The InterNeil is aLIVE.
    >>
    >> There's also a pic of me in all my glory. And by "glory", I don't mean
    >> "glory". But you probably don't want to see my ugly mug anyway, it's all
    >> about the Kat.

    > Well geeze, if it's Neil's page, I can't access it anymore because
    > apparently there's PR0N there now.
    >
    > Oh, wait, he said it was a pic of Kat. That splains it.

    NetNanny blocked me form his page completely. What is going
    on there Neil? I can access other pages just fine.
    Lnkwizard2, Aug 29, 2006
  20. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Photo of me and Kat

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > Yeah, what page, what site, and what url ?

    new poastaging in stuper sekrit sight

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A Penny saved is a congressional oversight.
    Neil, Aug 29, 2006