OT: Phishing Quiz

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by catwalker63, Jul 31, 2004.

  1. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63, Jul 31, 2004

  2. catwalker63

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Aug 1, 2004

  3. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro opined microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse:

    > http://survey.mailfrontier.com/survey/quiztest.html

    I just marked them all as phony and got 9/10 without even looking at them.
    I use the same strategy IRL. With that kind of average the one's I'm wrong
    about don't matter anyway.

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 2, 2004
  4. catwalker63

    Jay Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > TechGeekPro opined microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse:
    >
    >> http://survey.mailfrontier.com/survey/quiztest.html

    > I just marked them all as phony and got 9/10 without even looking at
    > them. I use the same strategy IRL. With that kind of average the one's
    > I'm wrong about don't matter anyway.
    >
    > JaR

    Thats not right, if you mark them all fraud then you get a 7 out of 10.
    Nothing wrong with deleating them all, but one of the valid ones is a
    notice that a payment was not accepted at your isp. Still look at them to
    make sure it is not valad and important.

    Jay
    Jay, Aug 2, 2004
  5. catwalker63

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 2, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > I just marked them all as phony and got 9/10 without even looking at them.

    That's funny, I remember at least 2 or 3 of them being legit.

    --
    Tech "Skeptical Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 2, 2004
  6. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro opined microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse:

    > On Aug 2, 2004 "JaR" blathered:
    >
    >> I just marked them all as phony and got 9/10 without even looking at
    >> them.

    > That's funny, I remember at least 2 or 3 of them being legit.

    Mea Culpa, I guess. I coulda swore that I got 9/10 first time. Tried again,
    7/10.

    Whatever.

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 2, 2004
  7. catwalker63

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 2, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > Whatever.

    Now you sound like catwalker, a.k.a. pussyfeet. ;-)

    --
    Tech "Obnoxious Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 3, 2004