    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
    Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
    CIW Certified Instructor

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 9, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    RemoteShark Guest

    Michael, that would be great... the more examples...the better!
    I have also been thinking about a question which i saw recently about
    encryption-
    When a person sends an email with an encrypted attachment, can the reciever
    open it...or what is the story with these kinds of questions.(general
    encryption rules)...

    Did you get the purple star in IT yet! you certainly have a spagetti full of
    name *giggle*

    L8r
    RemoteShark

    RemoteShark, Feb 9, 2007