OT: PC use is dangerous

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Doom, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

    > If it wraps tinyurl it yourself.

    LMAO!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

    > We're all in danger. Especially Neil.
    >
    > http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1103-982610.html
    >
    > If it wraps tinyurl it yourself.

    "...They should take regular breaks. Five to ten minutes an hour to walk
    around is sufficient," Dr Rutherford said.

    Neil take regular breaks? Breaks from work? What work?
    Although, I'm sure he has to get up occasionally to get his coffee.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  4. Doom

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: PC use is dangerous

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > We're all in danger. Especially Neil.

    i think i am in danger more than neil

    > http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1103-982610.html

    who cares, you can have a computer in your hotel room, cant you?

    > If it wraps tinyurl it yourself.

    where is the tape?

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  5. Doom

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > Neil take regular breaks? Breaks from work? What work?
    > Although, I'm sure he has to get up occasionally to get his coffee.

    I'm sorry were you talking to me...I was away at lunch..sorry about that...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 22, 2004

  6. >I was away at lunch

    Huh??? *Faints*
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 22, 2004
  7. "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in
    >
    > > Neil take regular breaks? Breaks from work? What work?
    > > Although, I'm sure he has to get up occasionally to get his coffee.

    > I'm sorry were you talking to me...I was away at lunch..sorry about

    that...

    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

    Define "away at lunch". For most of us it means more than just our hands
    touching food instead of the keyboard.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jul 22, 2004
  8. Doom

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Politician Spock" <>
    spewed in news::

    > Define "away at lunch". For most of us it means more than just our

    hands
    > touching food instead of the keyboard.

    ok, it's true...I only turned sideways in my desk and played a game or
    two of crib with a co-worker (no, real cards not the computer). I so
    sorry to have mislead you all.....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  9. Doom

    Guest Guest

    >I've done this twice and BOTH times I was in great

    danger.

    And unfortunantly you lived to post about it.
    Guest, Jul 23, 2004