    WMP11 or Real Player.

    Can anyone suggest something?

    Best regards and much love!

    ~DEFIANT1~, Jul 10, 2006

  2. Re: PC based media players

    "~DEFIANT1~" <rob.williams1973**NO_SPAM**@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    news:9Rvsg.34030$...
    > Sorry for posting OT, as I know there are a lot more deserving questions
    > being posted here.
    >
    > Anyway, hoping that someone can recommend a decent Media player for use
    > within an XP environment. Not impressed with the latest incarnation of
    > WMP11 or Real Player.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest something?

    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_players/media_player_classic.cfm

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 10, 2006

  3. ~DEFIANT1~

    Guest

    I use irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/ (with plugins) and VLC
    http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

    --
    The Big Religion Chart
    http://www.religionfacts.com/big_religion_chart.htm

    , Jul 10, 2006
  4. ~DEFIANT1~

    John Holmes Guest

    ~DEFIANT1~ "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    **** off.

    --
    Your mother was an atrocious postal employee who got drunk with a baboon on
    the roof of her house.

    John Holmes, Jul 10, 2006
  5. Re: PC based media players

    ~DEFIANT1~ <rob.williams1973**NO_SPAM**@ntlworld.com>, the
    dirty-old-fart and tickle-brained lacy lad who likes depraved ham
    hitting with frogs, and whose partner is a lobby-lizzie with a shorn
    kunt, wrote in <9Rvsg.34030$>:
    > Sorry for posting OT, as I know there are a lot more deserving
    > questions being posted here.
    >
    > Anyway, hoping that someone can recommend a decent Media player for
    > use within an XP environment. Not impressed with the latest
    > incarnation of WMP11 or Real Player.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest something?
    >
    > Best regards and much love!

    WMP9.
    Why any of you stupid cunts who installed 10 didn't remove it immediately is
    quite beyond reasonable speculation.
    As far as anyone trying 11, having seen where things were going with 10,
    well they just deserve whatever happens to all their cherished shit.

    --
    Lunch was nice;
    In smithereens rattlesnake liver with anus marinade accentuated by tired

    Banned Apache, Jul 10, 2006
  6. ~DEFIANT1~

    Guest

    ~DEFIANT1~ wrote:
    > Sorry for posting OT, as I know there are a lot more deserving questions
    > being posted here.
    >
    > Anyway, hoping that someone can recommend a decent Media player for use
    > within an XP environment. Not impressed with the latest incarnation of
    > WMP11 or Real Player.

    Have you given Media Player Classic a try? I've been messing around
    with it for a few days now reviewing xvid rips, very nice so far. The
    fact it has no installer is always a plus. :) You can put the
    executable on a memory stick and take it with you.

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/

    --
    Dustin
    Author of BugHunter Malware Removal Tool

    , Jul 10, 2006
  7. ~DEFIANT1~

    Gil J Guest

    Try Here. http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=real