OT - Out for one week

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 9, 2006.

  1. Yeah!
    Vacation time and (for the first time) in Europe.
    A 16 hr ride in two flights from here!
    Will be close to Jud-land and Tony-land but not close enough.
    Don't miss me 'cause I'll be back.
    Un-wired, un-plugged (will I resist that?)
    Carlos
     
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 9, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:09:02 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    Carlos, enjoy your trip. Spain will still be nice and warm, Paris a bit
    colder now (the beautiful summer is slowly drawing to an end in the
    North-west). Quickest way to travel is the metro in both.

    take care

    jud
     
    Jud Hendrix, Aug 9, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. On a normal day I'd say: 10C is too warm - this summer we have consitenly
    had 24 - 28C's with just the tiniest variation, dry air (extremely
    inordinate!) the body adjusts and in all I will think of this as a rather
    pleasant summer. Just now, at 00.35 we have 17C, so sleep will be possible,
    we have a foresay of rain in the morning and a bit colder, but no end of
    summer in sight here yet.

    Madrid sounds nice, reportedly the best night-life in the EU some years
    ago - personally, I prefer Nice to Paris, but hey - you just got to see
    Paris!

    Enjoy, Carlos! Fill your head 'n belly.


    Tony. . .



    "Jud Hendrix" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:09:02 -0700, Carlos
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > Carlos, enjoy your trip. Spain will still be nice and warm, Paris a bit
    > colder now (the beautiful summer is slowly drawing to an end in the
    > North-west). Quickest way to travel is the metro in both.
    >
    > take care
    >
    > jud
     
    Tony Sperling, Aug 9, 2006
    #3
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jane C Guest

    Carlos, have a great vacation. Paris is a great place to visit. Don't
    spend too long in the Moulin Rouge though ;o)

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64bit enabled ;)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation :)
    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Yeah!
    > Vacation time and (for the first time) in Europe.
    > A 16 hr ride in two flights from here!
    > Will be close to Jud-land and Tony-land but not close enough.
    > Don't miss me 'cause I'll be back.
    > Un-wired, un-plugged (will I resist that?)
    > Carlos
     
    Jane C, Aug 9, 2006
    #4
  5. Daft thing to pay for the entrance if he don't!


    Tony. . .


    "Jane C" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Carlos, have a great vacation. Paris is a great place to visit. Don't
    > spend too long in the Moulin Rouge though ;o)
    >
    > --
    > Jane, not plain ;) 64bit enabled ;)
    > Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation :)
    > "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > Yeah!
    > > Vacation time and (for the first time) in Europe.
    > > A 16 hr ride in two flights from here!
    > > Will be close to Jud-land and Tony-land but not close enough.
    > > Don't miss me 'cause I'll be back.
    > > Un-wired, un-plugged (will I resist that?)
    > > Carlos

    >
     
    Tony Sperling, Aug 9, 2006
    #5
  6. I'll be going with my wife.
    She'll take care about how much time I spend on the Moulin Rouge.
    ;-)
    Carlos

    "Jane C" wrote:

    > Carlos, have a great vacation. Paris is a great place to visit. Don't
    > spend too long in the Moulin Rouge though ;o)
    >
    > --
    > Jane, not plain ;) 64bit enabled ;)
    > Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation :)
    > "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > Yeah!
    > > Vacation time and (for the first time) in Europe.
    > > A 16 hr ride in two flights from here!
    > > Will be close to Jud-land and Tony-land but not close enough.
    > > Don't miss me 'cause I'll be back.
    > > Un-wired, un-plugged (will I resist that?)
    > > Carlos

    >
     
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 10, 2006
    #6
  7. And you surely ain't got no air conditioning to turn on during those
    scorching hot days!
    Same thing happens down here.
    Summer is beginning to go past 20C and, after turning off all the heating
    system, there's no way to cool down.
    Carlos

    "Tony Sperling" wrote:

    > On a normal day I'd say: 10C is too warm - this summer we have consitenly
    > had 24 - 28C's with just the tiniest variation, dry air (extremely
    > inordinate!) the body adjusts and in all I will think of this as a rather
    > pleasant summer. Just now, at 00.35 we have 17C, so sleep will be possible,
    > we have a foresay of rain in the morning and a bit colder, but no end of
    > summer in sight here yet.
    >
    > Madrid sounds nice, reportedly the best night-life in the EU some years
    > ago - personally, I prefer Nice to Paris, but hey - you just got to see
    > Paris!
    >
    > Enjoy, Carlos! Fill your head 'n belly.
    >
    >
    > Tony. . .
    >
    >
    >
    > "Jud Hendrix" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:09:02 -0700, Carlos
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > Carlos, enjoy your trip. Spain will still be nice and warm, Paris a bit
    > > colder now (the beautiful summer is slowly drawing to an end in the
    > > North-west). Quickest way to travel is the metro in both.
    > >
    > > take care
    > >
    > > jud

    >
    >
    >
     
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 10, 2006
    #7
  8. Precisely, when it's too cold you can always put on a couple sweaters more,
    but when it's too hot - if you remove everything it is likely still too hot!


    Tony. . .


    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > And you surely ain't got no air conditioning to turn on during those
    > scorching hot days!
    > Same thing happens down here.
    > Summer is beginning to go past 20C and, after turning off all the heating
    > system, there's no way to cool down.
    > Carlos
    >
    > "Tony Sperling" wrote:
    >
    > > On a normal day I'd say: 10C is too warm - this summer we have

    consitenly
    > > had 24 - 28C's with just the tiniest variation, dry air (extremely
    > > inordinate!) the body adjusts and in all I will think of this as a

    rather
    > > pleasant summer. Just now, at 00.35 we have 17C, so sleep will be

    possible,
    > > we have a foresay of rain in the morning and a bit colder, but no end of
    > > summer in sight here yet.
    > >
    > > Madrid sounds nice, reportedly the best night-life in the EU some years
    > > ago - personally, I prefer Nice to Paris, but hey - you just got to see
    > > Paris!
    > >
    > > Enjoy, Carlos! Fill your head 'n belly.
    > >
    > >
    > > Tony. . .
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "Jud Hendrix" <> wrote in message
    > > news:...
    > > > On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:09:02 -0700, Carlos
    > > > <> wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Carlos, enjoy your trip. Spain will still be nice and warm, Paris a

    bit
    > > > colder now (the beautiful summer is slowly drawing to an end in the
    > > > North-west). Quickest way to travel is the metro in both.
    > > >
    > > > take care
    > > >
    > > > jud

    > >
    > >
    > >
     
    Tony Sperling, Aug 10, 2006
    #8
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:09:02 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >Vacation time and (for the first time) in Europe.


    Hope you're not flying via the UK today.......

    jud
     
    Jud Hendrix, Aug 10, 2006
    #9
  10. Nope.
    Tomorrow night flying to Madrid.
    Carlos

    "Jud Hendrix" wrote:

    > On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:09:02 -0700, Carlos
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Vacation time and (for the first time) in Europe.

    >
    > Hope you're not flying via the UK today.......
    >
    > jud
    >
     
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 10, 2006
    #10
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:40:02 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >Nope.
    >Tomorrow night flying to Madrid.


    Well you probably have read in the news what happened in London today.
    According to the BBC:
    <quote>
    The Department for Transport set out the details of the security measures
    at UK airports.

    Passengers are not allowed to take any hand luggage on to any flights in
    the UK, the department said.

    Only the barest essentials - including passports and wallets - will be
    allowed to be carried on board in transparent plastic bags.
    </quote>

    Maybe other countries will follow, so check that out before you leave, and
    make sure you bring a transparent plastic bag, just in case :)

    jud
     
    Jud Hendrix, Aug 10, 2006
    #11
  12. Well. I'll be just carrying the usual stuff: C4, a little of dynamite, some
    "grass" and a switch blade.
    I'll just leave the notebook at home.
    :)
    Carlos

    "Jud Hendrix" wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:40:02 -0700, Carlos
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Nope.
    > >Tomorrow night flying to Madrid.

    >
    > Well you probably have read in the news what happened in London today.
    > According to the BBC:
    > <quote>
    > The Department for Transport set out the details of the security measures
    > at UK airports.
    >
    > Passengers are not allowed to take any hand luggage on to any flights in
    > the UK, the department said.
    >
    > Only the barest essentials - including passports and wallets - will be
    > allowed to be carried on board in transparent plastic bags.
    > </quote>
    >
    > Maybe other countries will follow, so check that out before you leave, and
    > make sure you bring a transparent plastic bag, just in case :)
    >
    > jud
    >
     
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 10, 2006
    #12
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Te extrañaremos.

    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    > Well. I'll be just carrying the usual stuff: C4, a little of dynamite,
    > some
    > "grass" and a switch blade.
    > I'll just leave the notebook at home.
    > :)
    > Carlos
    >
    > "Jud Hendrix" wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:40:02 -0700, Carlos
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Nope.
    >> >Tomorrow night flying to Madrid.

    >>
    >> Well you probably have read in the news what happened in London today.
    >> According to the BBC:
    >> <quote>
    >> The Department for Transport set out the details of the security measures
    >> at UK airports.
    >>
    >> Passengers are not allowed to take any hand luggage on to any flights in
    >> the UK, the department said.
    >>
    >> Only the barest essentials - including passports and wallets - will be
    >> allowed to be carried on board in transparent plastic bags.
    >> </quote>
    >>
    >> Maybe other countries will follow, so check that out before you leave,
    >> and
    >> make sure you bring a transparent plastic bag, just in case :)
    >>
    >> jud
    >>
     
    John Barnes, Aug 11, 2006
    #13
  14. Gracias, Juanito Graneros!
    Translator notice: Granero in Spanish is "Barn".
    Carlos
    Charles

    "John Barnes" wrote:

    > Te extrañaremos.
    >
    > "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > news:D...
    > > Well. I'll be just carrying the usual stuff: C4, a little of dynamite,
    > > some
    > > "grass" and a switch blade.
    > > I'll just leave the notebook at home.
    > > :)
    > > Carlos
    > >
    > > "Jud Hendrix" wrote:
    > >
    > >> On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:40:02 -0700, Carlos
    > >> <> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> >Nope.
    > >> >Tomorrow night flying to Madrid.
    > >>
    > >> Well you probably have read in the news what happened in London today.
    > >> According to the BBC:
    > >> <quote>
    > >> The Department for Transport set out the details of the security measures
    > >> at UK airports.
    > >>
    > >> Passengers are not allowed to take any hand luggage on to any flights in
    > >> the UK, the department said.
    > >>
    > >> Only the barest essentials - including passports and wallets - will be
    > >> allowed to be carried on board in transparent plastic bags.
    > >> </quote>
    > >>
    > >> Maybe other countries will follow, so check that out before you leave,
    > >> and
    > >> make sure you bring a transparent plastic bag, just in case :)
    > >>
    > >> jud
    > >>

    >
    >
    >
     
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 11, 2006
    #14
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Nocturnal

    OT: Interning one day a week?

    Nocturnal, Oct 15, 2005, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    680
    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Oct 17, 2005
  2. Giuen
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,180
    Giuen
    Sep 12, 2008
  3. Blitzen

    Re: My Wi-Fi was out for a week

    Blitzen, Sep 21, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    451
    Blitzen
    Sep 21, 2010
  4. Dan C

    Re: My Wi-Fi was out for a week

    Dan C, Sep 21, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    450
    Dan C
    Sep 21, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    Re: My Wi-Fi was out for a week

    Meat Plow, Sep 21, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    398
    Meat Plow
    Sep 21, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page