OT: Orthorectified?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Robert Williams, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. Robert Williams, Feb 3, 2006

  2. Robert Williams

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Robert Williams, Feb 3, 2006
  4. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    > What!? No North Carolina?

    Perhaps it was not in need of Orthorectification.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 3, 2006
  5. Robert Williams

    kpg Guest

    Robert Williams <>
    said something like

    > Where the h3ll is North Carolina?

    Just North od South Carolina.

    This message brought to you by Wyoming - the square state.

    kpg, Feb 3, 2006
  6. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    Even more OT: was: Re: OT: Orthorectified?

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > Robert Williams <>
    > said something like

    And, on a completely unrelated note; I had a fried Spam & egg sandwich for
    lunch today.

    It was dam good, too.

    You may now return to your off-topic topic.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 3, 2006
  7. Re: Even more OT: was: Re: OT: Orthorectified?

    > And, on a completely unrelated note; I had a fried Spam & egg sandwich for
    > lunch today.
    >
    > It was dam good, too.
    >
    > You may now return to your off-topic topic.

    SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM
    SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM & EGGS

    Robert Williams, Feb 3, 2006
  8. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    >
    > > What!? No North Carolina?

    > Perhaps it was not in need of Orthorectification.

    No, I think NC is in dire need of Orthorectification.

    Have you Googled Orthorectifiers?

    Robert Williams, Feb 3, 2006
  9. Robert Williams

    LRM Guest

    Re: Even more OT: was: Re: OT: Orthorectified?

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in message news:...

    >> And, on a completely unrelated note; I had a fried Spam & egg sandwich
    >> for
    >> lunch today.
    >>
    >> It was dam good, too.
    >>
    >> You may now return to your off-topic topic.
    >>

    > SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM
    > SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM & EGGS

    Hey don't eat your frickin' eggs in my GFI server!

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 3, 2006
  10. Robert Williams

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Even more OT: was: Re: OT: Orthorectified?

    On Feb 3, 2006 at 5:53pm "Robert Williams" blathered:

    >> And, on a completely unrelated note; I had a fried Spam & egg sandwich for
    >> lunch today.
    >>
    >> It was dam good, too.
    >>
    >> You may now return to your off-topic topic.
    >>

    > SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM
    > SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM & EGGS

    But I don't like SPAM!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 4, 2006
  11. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    Re: Even more OT: was: Re: OT: Orthorectified?

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    >> SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM
    >> SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM & EGGS

    > But I don't like SPAM!

    Well, you could order the dainbrump, SPAM, cobol, wongh, SPAM, moderator,
    SPAM, donkey SPAM and SPAM. It ain't got much SPAM in it!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 4, 2006
  12. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Robert Williams:

    > No, I think NC is in dire need of Orthorectification.
    >
    > Have you Googled Orthorectifiers?

    No, but I bet it's not gonna be SFW.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 4, 2006
  13. Robert Williams

    LRM Guest

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in message news:%23Zcq$...

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    >> the
    >> plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    >>
    >> > What!? No North Carolina?

    >> Perhaps it was not in need of Orthorectification.
    >>

    > No, I think NC is in dire need of Orthorectification.
    >
    > Have you Googled Orthorectifiers?

    Orthorectification using rational polynomials, that's the kind we need to
    consider. I'm certain we could find Orthorectifiers who are willing to use
    rational polynomials. Stay away from the irrational ones though.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 4, 2006

  14. >> Have you Googled Orthorectifiers?

    > Orthorectification using rational polynomials, that's the kind we need to
    > consider. I'm certain we could find Orthorectifiers who are willing to use
    > rational polynomials. Stay away from the irrational ones though.

    Maybe we should just try googling Rectalorthofiers. I'm sure the results
    would be drastically reduced.

    Robert Williams, Feb 4, 2006
  15. Robert Williams

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Even more OT: was: Re: OT: Orthorectified?

    On Feb 3, 2006 at 7:36pm "JaR" blathered:

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    >

    >>> SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM
    >>> SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM & EGGS

    >> But I don't like SPAM!
    >>

    > Well, you could order the dainbrump, SPAM, cobol, wongh, SPAM, moderator,
    > SPAM, donkey SPAM and SPAM. It ain't got much SPAM in it!

    Haven't you got anything without any SPAM in it?

    (dang creepy sigmonster)

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Spammers, please add "nospam" to address.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 4, 2006
  16. Robert Williams

    LRM Guest

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in message news:...

    >>> Have you Googled Orthorectifiers?
    >>>

    >> Orthorectification using rational polynomials, that's the kind we need to
    >> consider. I'm certain we could find Orthorectifiers who are willing to
    >> use rational polynomials. Stay away from the irrational ones though.
    >>

    > Maybe we should just try googling Rectalorthofiers. I'm sure the results
    > would be drastically reduced.

    Are they drastically irrational?

    LRM, Feb 4, 2006
  17. Re: Even more OT: was: Re: OT: Orthorectified?

    > On Feb 3, 2006 at 7:36pm "JaR" blathered:
    >
    >> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    >> the
    >> plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    >>> But I don't like SPAM!
    >>>

    >> Well, you could order the dainbrump, SPAM, cobol, wongh, SPAM, moderator,
    >> SPAM, donkey SPAM and SPAM. It ain't got much SPAM in it!

    > Haven't you got anything without any SPAM in it?
    >
    > (dang creepy sigmonster)

    I've got MAPS

    Robert Williams, Feb 5, 2006
  18. "LRM" <> wrote in message

    >>> Orthorectification using rational polynomials, that's the kind we need
    >>> to consider. I'm certain we could find Orthorectifiers who are willing
    >>> to use rational polynomials. Stay away from the irrational ones though.
    >>>

    >> Maybe we should just try googling Rectalorthofiers. I'm sure the results
    >> would be drastically reduced.
    >>

    > Are they drastically irrational?

    Aren't all Rectalorthofiers?

    Robert Williams, Feb 5, 2006