    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 24, 2006

  2. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > This is the start of my final week at present job. Last
    > day is Wedenesday (did I spell that right, TGP?)

    Why are you asking him? He doesn't know!

    We find it better if Friday is the last day, that way
    there's less chance for any trouble.

    kpg, Apr 24, 2006

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns97AF7304BD183ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <> simply stated:

    > We find it better if Friday is the last day, that way
    > there's less chance for any trouble.

    It wasn't their choice. I'm going to Vegas for a few days before I start my
    new gig.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 24, 2006
  4. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> We find it better if Friday is the last day, that way
    >> there's less chance for any trouble.

    > It wasn't their choice. I'm going to Vegas for a few days before I
    > start my new gig.

    That's not very professional.

    kp "take me with you - please" g

    kpg, Apr 24, 2006
  5. Thats quite a career change! When do you pick up your g-string?

    Any discounts for microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse people?
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, Apr 24, 2006
  6. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns97AF74A431DF8ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <> simply stated:

    > That's not very professional.
    >
    > kp "take me with you - please" g

    I gave them 4 weeks notice. This will be my first vacation without a cell
    phone in 5 years. I'm celebrating the end of my 5 year on call rotation.
    Man, I feel sorry for my replacement.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 24, 2006
  7. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > that way
    > there's less chance for any trouble.

    specially since he knows how to use the "B" tool that shant be named

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The UARTs won't take this speed, Captain.

    Neil, Apr 24, 2006
  8. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?= <loopback@127.0.0.1> say in

    > When do you pick up your g-string?

    I frew up in ma mouf

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Mood yalp tsum ouy... Mood yalp tsum ouy....

    Neil, Apr 24, 2006
  9. CBIC

    LnkWizard Guest

    > did you hear kpg <> say in
    >
    > > that way
    > > there's less chance for any trouble.
    > >

    > specially since he knows how to use the "B" tool that shant be named

    Is that a burdizzo you're talking about?

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 24, 2006
  10. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    LnkWizard <> rambled:

    > Is that a b******o you're talking about

    I am now imposing a temporary 30 minute ban on you.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.

    Briscobar, Apr 24, 2006
  11. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > LnkWizard <> rambled:
    >>>

    >> Is that a b******o you're talking about

    > I am now imposing a temporary 30 minute ban on you.

    Stop! Stop! Will you stop that! Stop it! Now, look!
    No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you
    understand? Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear,
    even if they do say Burdizzo!

    Frisbee®, Apr 24, 2006
  12. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> LnkWizard <> rambled:
    >>>>

    >>> Is that a b******o you're talking about

    >> I am now imposing a temporary 30 minute ban on you.

    > Stop! Stop! Will you stop that! Stop it! Now, look!
    > No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you
    > understand? Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear,
    > even if they do say B******o!

    You too. You're out. Take 30 minutes off, think about what you've done, then
    quietly slither back into the group if you wish.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com has explored Antarctica. Nude.

    Briscobar, Apr 24, 2006
  13. CBIC

    MitchS Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message

    >> did you hear kpg <> say in
    >>
    >> > that way
    >> > there's less chance for any trouble.
    >> >

    >> specially since he knows how to use the "B" tool that shant be named
    >>

    > Is that a bur<beep> you're talking about?

    You are truly an evil man. I bet you told your kids there's no Santa too.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 24, 2006
  14. CBIC

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > Stop! Stop! Will you stop that! Stop it! Now, look!
    > No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you
    > understand? Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear,
    > even if they do say Bur<beep>!

    You stop it! Keep that crap up and we're moving the Gators to Toronto.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 24, 2006
  15. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:OdyAWD9ZGHA.4060
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you
    > understand? Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear,
    > even if they do say B*******!

    *readies trebuchet*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 24, 2006
  16. CBIC

    LnkWizard Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> did you hear kpg <> say in

    > >> specially since he knows how to use the "B" tool that shant be named
    > >>

    > > Is that a bur<beep> you're talking about?

    > You are truly an evil man. I bet you told your kids there's no Santa too.

    I don't have any kids, darn burdizzo slipped

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 24, 2006
  17. Re: Or maybe it's on topic. I really don't know anymore

    << While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:
    > This is the start of my final week at present job. Last day is
    > Wedenesday (did I spell that right, TGP?)

    Depends on whose dictionary you refer to. In most, no.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 24, 2006
  18. << While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:

    > It wasn't their choice. I'm going to Vegas for a few days before I
    > start my new gig.

    You've gotta let me know when you'll be there. I only live 3 hours away. If it's
    over a weekend, I can make it up there and we can play the sl0ts.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 24, 2006
  19. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:e%,
    Bigus Di©kus <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> simply stated:

    > You've gotta let me know when you'll be there. I only live 3 hours
    > away. If it's over a weekend, I can make it up there and we can play
    > the sl0ts.

    It's not definite at this point but my plan is to arrive Wednesday (did I
    spell that right?) night but have to leave Saturday morning. I start the new
    job Monday morning. How close are you to the Phoenix area? I'll be there for
    a few weeks for training in a month or so.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 24, 2006
  20. CBIC

    MitchS Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message

    > "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    >> "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >> > Is that a bur<beep> you're talking about?

    >> You are truly an evil man. I bet you told your kids there's no Santa
    >> too.
    >>

    > I don't have any kids, darn bur<beep> slipped

    Oh you done it now. I'll be two octaves higher for a week now. I'm moving
    all your poasts to the NSFA pile, you sadist!

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 24, 2006