OT: or is it?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Aug 23, 2004

  2. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: or is it?

    If you don't like your salary, quit your job and find a better paying one.

    I do not understand people who expect the goverment to provide them with a
    good salary. It's up to you Spongebobdamnit.

    Jtyc, Aug 23, 2004

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: or is it?

    > If you don't like your salary, quit your job and find a better paying one.

    Gee. Never thought of that.

    OK, I'll do it.

    First, I'll need an MCSE...

    kpg, Aug 23, 2004
  4. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: or is it?

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > If you don't like your salary, quit your job and find a better paying
    > one.
    >

    > I do not understand people who expect the goverment to provide them
    > with a good salary. It's up to you Spongebobdamnit.

    you don't use sponge bob's name in vain. you hear me!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 23, 2004
  5. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: or is it?

    babbling on and on again "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
    spewed in news::

    > If you don't like your salary, quit your job and find a better paying
    > one.

    facist

    --
    Neil "instigator" MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  6. Re: or is it?

    >First, I'll need an MCSE...

    for what!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  7. kpg

    Ben Guest

    Re: or is it?

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > > If you don't like your salary, quit your job and find a better paying

    one.

    > Gee. Never thought of that.
    >
    > OK, I'll do it.
    >
    > First, I'll need an MCSE...

    Try www.testking.com for help with that!

    :)

    Ben, Aug 24, 2004
  8. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: or is it?

    On Aug 24, 2004 "Ben" blathered:

    > Try www.testking.com for help with that!

    With what, assfcuking?

    --
    Tech "Anti-Cheating Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 24, 2004
  9. kpg

    Ben Guest

    Re: or is it?

    > On Aug 24, 2004 "Ben" blathered:
    >
    > > Try www.testking.com for help with that!

    > With what, assfcuking?
    >
    > --
    > Tech "Anti-Cheating Geek" Pro
    > MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.

    His MCSE!
    It was a joke!
    I know its Tuesday morning, but lighten up, have some 'lava java' :)

    Ben, Aug 24, 2004
  10. Re: or is it?

    >Try www.testking.com for help with that!

    works just like a laxative!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  11. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: or is it?

    "Ben" <> wrote in news:uFo1i0aiEHA.2340
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Aug 24, 2004 "Ben" blathered:
    >>
    >> > Try www.testking.com for help with that!

    >> With what, assfcuking?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Tech "Anti-Cheating Geek" Pro
    >> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    >> I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.

    > His MCSE!
    > It was a joke!
    > I know its Tuesday morning, but lighten up, have some 'lava java' :)

    some java joe?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 24, 2004
  12. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: or is it?

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>First, I'll need an MCSE...

    > for what!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    wallpaper

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  13. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: or is it?

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>Try www.testking.com for help with that!

    > works just like a laxative!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    in which case the certificate would make ok t.p.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  14. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: or is it?

    > facist

    There is something to be said for facism...

    in Civilization III, I get 200% productivity!

    Jtyc, Aug 24, 2004
  15. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: or is it?

    babbling on and on again "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
    spewed in news:#WWz#:

    > There is something to be said for facism...
    >

    > in Civilization III, I get 200% productivity!

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  16. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: or is it?

    On Aug 24, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    >>Try www.testking.com for help with that!

    > works just like a laxative!

    Consultant has pics.

    --
    Tech "Scarred for Life Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 24, 2004
  17. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: or is it?

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > Consultant has pics.

    why did you do that...

    (the shaking was just beginning to subside)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  18. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: or is it?

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > On Aug 24, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:
    >
    >>>Try www.testking.com for help with that!

    >> works just like a laxative!

    > Consultant has pics.

    Urrgh! Please no.