OT: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Dear <Democrat>,

    Please get the hell out of my city. You are causing a severe headache re:
    traffic. Route 93 is the lifeline of the city, nay, state. It is
    irresponsible and downright silly to shut this down so that you may take
    your drunken joyrides from bar to stripclub and back unaffected by the
    worthless locals. Indeed, some of us peons must conduct business in the city
    after 4 pm, thus, you have not only taken happy hour away from many folk,
    but productive business meetings as well. The common-folk of Eastern
    Massachusetts would like to give you a hearty "F You" to each and every one
    of you, but alas, we aren't allowed anywhere near the fricking city to greet
    you with our most revered custom.

    Yours sincerely,

    Ken Briscoe
    PO'ed resident

    I have to get into the city tonight to visit my friend in the hospital. For
    those of you familiar with Boston, here are my options:
    Rt 24 North to Rt 93 North, risking massively backed up traffic (LA-like,
    I'm sure), not to mention the all-too-real possibility of not even getting
    on 93.
    93 North, 7 or 8 miles to Exit 18, to Melnea Cass Blvd. Once off the
    highway, I may be alright.

    OR

    Rt 24 North to Rt 93 South
    Rt 93 South to Rt 95 North
    95 N 15 miles or so to Rt 9 East, in Newton. Rush Hour on 95 is usually only
    slightly more pleasant than 93. However, with 93 closed, it should be 100
    times worse. Rt 9 is never a walk in the park either.
    Once in Boston proper, I should be alright

    All in all, I'm looking at a 35 mile ride tonight, which I'm expecting to
    take upwards of 2 hours. Thank you, Democrats. I now hate you just as much
    as Republicans. Now I have to vote for Nader? Christ.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    Addendum:

    Visit www.boston04.com to for complete coverage on this national tragedy.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote:

    <snip>
    > The common-folk of Eastern
    >Massachusetts would like to give you a hearty "F You" to

    each and every one
    >of you, but alas, we aren't allowed anywhere near the

    fricking city to greet
    >you with our most revered custom.

    Land of the free, and all that...

    Andy Foster, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > I have to get into the city tonight to visit my friend in the hospital.

    How's Sass doing? Is he going to be okay?

    > Thank you, Democrats. I now hate you just as much
    > as Republicans. Now I have to vote for Nader? Christ.

    You mean you hated them less before? All Pols suck. All Political
    parties suck. $Deity, I wish there was a "None of the above" on the ballot.

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 26, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > Dear <Democrat>,
    >
    > Please get the hell out of my city. You are causing a severe headache

    Democrats piss me off!!!

    --
    Tech "Cartman Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 27, 2004
  6. Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > Dear <Democrat>,

    <Snip>

    > Thank you, Democrats. I now
    > hate you just as much as Republicans. Now I have to vote for Nader?

    Don't do that. I did that four years ago and it helped put Bush in office.
    I live in Florida, remember.

    > Christ.

    Don't vote for him, either.

    --
    Fris "Frisbee 2004!" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 27, 2004
  7. Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    >> Christ.
    >
    >Don't vote for him, either.

    VOTE mohammed the A No 1 prophet (just kidding)...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    <snip DNC rant>

    I would like to take this opportunity to officially apologize to all the
    Democrats that were offended by my letter. I was wrong, and now I freely
    admit that. I made some harsh judgements which, as it turns out, were
    totally unfounded.

    <snip traffic rant>

    That 35 mile ride...yeah, it's the quickest I've ever gotten into the
    hospital from work. Rt 93 is closed off at Exit 20, which is the Mass Pike
    exit, maybe 3 exits or so south of the Fleet Center. Conveniently, I was
    able to exit at Exit 18. It seems to be a common misconception that Rt 93 is
    "closed." However, it's only closed from Exit 20 all the way up through
    Boston to Rt 95. So, since I'm coming from the south, I was able to breeze
    right in. At one point, I could see no one ahead of me or behind me. During
    rush hour. It was incredible. Thank you, Dems! Go Kerry! Or something.

    Anyway, JaR, because you asked (and to anyone else who's interested):

    > How's Sass doing? Is he going to be okay?

    Not good, and probably not. He's in a coma still, and his neurologist said
    again last night that he's still giving him a 1% chance of waking up. He's
    had a ventilator tube down his throat for 16 days now, and they're only
    supposed to be in for 3 or 4. His temperature and blood pressure have been
    too high to do a tracheotomy, but I think they're going to do it anyway
    today, regardless, because he's running the risk of getting all kinds of
    infections. His brain swelling has gone down some, and they're not really
    monitoring it anymore...they seem to think that they've really done all they
    can for him, neurologically. It's up to Sass now. They're considering
    sending him to Denver to the National Brain Institute, which is probably the
    best place in the world for him, but the doctor seems to think that family
    and friends are going to play just as big a role in his recovery as any
    hospital. So, he might go out there, he might not, I'm not sure yet. Anyway,
    no offense if you want to know more, but I simply don't feel like talking
    about it anymore today. Sure you understand.

    Now, let's go get some work done. Hahahahaha, right.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 27, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    it is real

    Consultant, Jul 27, 2004
  10. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    might bring a bit of a change to your legal system

    billyw, Jul 27, 2004
  11. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    > Thank you, Dems! Go Kerry!

    I'm going to kill you.

    Jtyc, Jul 27, 2004
  12. Ken Briscoe

    > > Thank you, Dems! Go Kerry!

    > I'm going to kill you.

    You're going to kill me?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 27, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    > You're going to kill me?

    No I'm not, just kidding. You just tell your father that if he votes
    Democrat, I'm going to get my Ashcroft and he's going to arrest you!

    Jtyc, Jul 27, 2004
  14. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    stupid democrat commies

    Consultant, Jul 27, 2004
  15. Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    >might bring a bit of a change to your legal system

    yeah, thankfully it will never happen, and god as nothing to do with
    it.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  16. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    >>How's Sass doing? Is he going to be okay?

    > Not good, and probably not. He's in a coma still, and his neurologist said
    > again last night that he's still giving him a 1% chance of waking up. He's
    > had a ventilator tube down his throat for 16 days now, and they're only
    > supposed to be in for 3 or 4. His temperature and blood pressure have been
    > too high to do a tracheotomy, but I think they're going to do it anyway
    > today, regardless, because he's running the risk of getting all kinds of
    > infections. His brain swelling has gone down some, and they're not really
    > monitoring it anymore...they seem to think that they've really done all they
    > can for him, neurologically. It's up to Sass now. They're considering
    > sending him to Denver to the National Brain Institute, which is probably the
    > best place in the world for him, but the doctor seems to think that family
    > and friends are going to play just as big a role in his recovery as any
    > hospital. So, he might go out there, he might not, I'm not sure yet. Anyway,
    > no offense if you want to know more, but I simply don't feel like talking
    > about it anymore today. Sure you understand.

    For what it's worth, we're pulling for him. Hang in there.

    > Now, let's go get some work done. Hahahahaha, right.

    Right, you've got that Baked Alaska to get ready...

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 27, 2004
  17. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    who is this dog fellow anyway

    billyw, Jul 27, 2004
  18. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    ah would that be a pre-emtive war..

    you little neo con you..

    billyw, Jul 27, 2004
  19. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    > ah would that be a pre-emtive war..
    >
    > you little neo con you..

    Had you pussy euros done that to the Germans, your whole continent wouldn't
    have been destroyed now would it?

    Jtyc, Jul 27, 2004
  20. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

    > ah would that be a pre-emtive war..
    >
    > you little neo con you..

    Had you pansie euros done that to the Germans, your whole continent wouldn't
    have been destroyed now would it?

    Jtyc, Jul 27, 2004