    online schools please post I reply with any helpful information you may
    have.

    Rick

    Rick, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Rick

    KennyG Guest

    kinda depends on your major - general studies, business ???

    http://degrees.uofphx.info/programs.jsp

    "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > Yes this off topic, but wanted to see if others could relate.
    > I have been looking for a good online school for months ( I debate if

    there
    > is such a beast). One which is accredited, has a program that fits my

    needs,
    > is affordable, and hopefully will be respected and accepted as a

    legitimate
    > degree. I would also like to be able to use my Associates degree toward my
    > BS. It certainly seems like none of the representative want to speak to

    you
    > unless you want to sign up for class tomorrow. If anyone has information

    on

    KennyG, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Well that is part of my debate. I have an AS in Computer Programming and
    debate about going to a BS in CSCI or some type of business admin degree.
    Capella has an IS management degree which sounds good but I am skeptical of
    their accreditation.

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Dec 10, 2003
  4. I would check out the American College of Computer and Information Sciences,
    www.accis.edu . I chose this school after searching and narrowing it down
    between Excelsior, Capella and ACCIS. I chose ACCIS because they were
    helpful and much less expensive, its been a good experience thus far. I
    finshied up my third class on Monday. Of course I suggest this if you want
    an IT degree.

    HTH,

    --
    Jeffrey W. Roach
    MCT, MCSE, MCSA, CTTS, CNA, Network+, A+

    Jeffrey W. Roach, Dec 11, 2003
  5. Franklin University has been in Columbus Ohio for over 100 years, and is the
    second largest college in Columbus in enrollment (the first being The Ohio
    State University). Their online program is one of only a few that the US
    Armed Forces is using to provide distance learning to military personnel.
    Franklin's degree programs are business and technology. www.franklin.edu.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15