OT:One year ago today

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CBIC, Jul 27, 2005.

  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jul 27, 2005

  2. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > I was inducted into the MCNGP exactly one year ago today. Hooray for
    > me!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/c6qk2

    I never did make it up there for the dancing and Baked Alaska. You busy this
    weekend? I'll get on a plane. Pick me up at the airport Saturday at noon.
    I'll be the naked guy with the ice cream, eggs, and sugar.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com iz off da heezy fo sheezy
    Briscobar, Jul 27, 2005

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    I'll be the naked guy with the ice cream, eggs, and
    > sugar.

    And I'll be the guy screaming and running in the opposite direction.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jul 27, 2005
  4. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > I'll be the naked guy with the ice cream, eggs, and
    >> sugar.

    > And I'll be the guy screaming and running in the opposite direction.

    You're going to make me chase you through the airport naked? That's not
    cool, man.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.
    Briscobar, Jul 27, 2005
  5. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #Hs#:

    > I'll be the naked guy with the ice cream, eggs, and sugar.

    remind me to stay away from ALL midwest airports

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - That which does not kill you...really hurts!
    Neil, Jul 27, 2005
  6. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I was inducted into the MCNGP exactly one year ago toda

    happy birthday

    Neil, Jul 27, 2005
  7. "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > CBIC <> rambled:
    >>
    >> I'll be the naked guy with the ice cream, eggs, and
    >>> sugar.

    >> And I'll be the guy screaming and running in the opposite direction.

    > You're going to make me chase you through the airport naked? That's not
    > cool, man.

    Depends on what he does with the ice cream.
    /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */, Jul 28, 2005