    Sigma Freud 0.5 on an unsuspecting populace.

    http://interneil.co.nr/

    mcsb
    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 20, 2006

  2. PC LOAD LETTER

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: One small step for Neil, one giant leap for NeilKind...

    PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> rambled:

    > The InterNeil, referred to by many as the penultimate in human
    > achievement, enters a new stage today, as the InterNeil Consortium Of
    > Microcephalic People Elucidating Through Enhanced Neil Technologies
    > [INCOMPETENT] proudly releases InterNeil Explorer Release Technology
    > [INERT] Beta Alpha Gamma Sigma Freud 0.5 on an unsuspecting populace.
    >
    > http://interneil.co.nr/
    >
    > mcsb

    It's phenomenal.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Visiting www.mcngp.com will make you smarter. And sexier.
    Briscobar, Jan 20, 2006

  3. PC LOAD LETTER

    Stan Guest

    Re: One small step for Neil, one giant leap for NeilKind...

    Dude without question, you're the weirdest of all the MCNGP losers.

    Stan, Jan 20, 2006
  4. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > Dude without question, you're the weirdest of all the MCNGP losers.

    Somebody has to be the weirdest. Used to be me.

    If we inducted you, then you'd have that coveted position.

    Nope, nice try though.

    How's LorettaTheWoman doing these days?
    Frisbee®, Jan 20, 2006
  5. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    >> How's LorettaTheWoman doing these days?

    > Man I've no idea what your talking about.

    So, where is it going to take, then? Are you just going to keep it in a
    box?
    Frisbee®, Jan 20, 2006
  6. PC LOAD LETTER

    Stan Guest

    Stan, Jan 20, 2006
  7. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in

    > The InterNeil, referred to by many as the penultimate in human
    > achievement, enters a new stage today, as the InterNeil Consortium Of
    > Microcephalic People Elucidating Through Enhanced Neil Technologies
    > [INCOMPETENT] proudly releases InterNeil Explorer Release Technology
    > [INERT] Beta Alpha Gamma Sigma Freud 0.5 on an unsuspecting populace.
    >
    > http://interneil.co.nr/
    >
    > mcsb

    I am awed and amazed. and truely humbled...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - "I won the daily double!" Tom cried hoarsely.
    Neil, Jan 20, 2006
  8. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    Re: One small step for Neil, one giant leap for NeilKind...

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Are you just going to keep it in a
    > box?

    not in a box, not with a fox...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I AM flexible...just don't change anything.
    Neil, Jan 20, 2006
  9. PC LOAD LETTER

    Lasher Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97516CBEACC93neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in
    >
    >> The InterNeil, referred to by many as the penultimate in human
    >> achievement, enters a new stage today, as the InterNeil Consortium Of
    >> Microcephalic People Elucidating Through Enhanced Neil Technologies
    >> [INCOMPETENT] proudly releases InterNeil Explorer Release Technology
    >> [INERT] Beta Alpha Gamma Sigma Freud 0.5 on an unsuspecting populace.
    >>
    >> http://interneil.co.nr/
    >>
    >> mcsb
    >>

    > I am awed and amazed. and truely humbled...

    TMML.

    it is real.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 20, 2006
  10. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jan 20, 2006
  11. PC LOAD LETTER

    > http://interneil.co.nr/

    I just about pee'd myself when I noticed the ads where along teh lines of
    "Fix Al Runtime Erros" and "Internet Explorer Trouble" or "Repair Internet
    Explorer". Google's AdSense makes no sense sometimes.

    ....too funny

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
    Neil, Jan 20, 2006
  12. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    Re: One small step for Neil, one giant leap for NeilKind...

    plaintive wail of Stan:

    >> How's LorettaTheWoman doing these days?

    > Man I've no idea what your talking about.

    ROFL! Yeah, we guessed that long ago.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 20, 2006
  13. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:

    > The InterNeil, referred to by many as the penultimate in human
    > achievement,

    Do0d! That's whacked! Totally l337! IOW...

    Quite well done, actually.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 20, 2006
  14. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Quite well done, actually.

    but my head doesn't spin

    seriously this while thing is too cool.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Confucius say nothing - he dead
    Neil, Jan 20, 2006
  15. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in

    > seriously this while thing is too cool.

    um, "whole" (why do they put those vowels so close together?)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - A KGB keyboard has no <ESC> key.
    Neil, Jan 20, 2006
  16. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> seriously this while thing is too cool.
    >>

    > um, "whole" (why do they put those vowels so close together?)

    "Do my fingers look fat?"
    Frisbee®, Jan 20, 2006
  17. PC LOAD LETTER

    CBIC Guest

    > I am awed and amazed. and truely humbled...

    Now if you were only speechless we'd all be happy.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jan 20, 2006
  18. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > "Do my fingers look fat?"

    I know better than to even answer a question like that...I have a wife.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
    Neil, Jan 20, 2006
  19. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Now if you were only speechless we'd all be happy.

    I don't need to speak to type...you'd prefer I was typeless

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Give me patience. RIGHT NOW.
    Neil, Jan 20, 2006
  20. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like

    > http://interneil.co.nr/

    Hey! The InterNeil, Elvis, and I, all share the same birthday.

    kp "I'm special" g
    kpg, Jan 20, 2006