    McMullen said.

    I pitty the poor fool doing that strip search.

    Death from Above
    Death from Above, Aug 3, 2006

  2. "Death from Above" wrote:

    > Taken from:
    > <Very funnny paragraph>
    > LaFountain was originally described by police as Samoraj's live-in
    > boyfriend, but the gender classification at the jail was changed from male
    > to female following a routine strip search, Pinellas sheriff's spokesman Mac
    > McMullen said.
    >

    > I pitty the poor fool doing that strip search.

    I would do that strip search all over again and very slowly :)
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Aug 3, 2006

  3. Death from Above

    kpg Guest

    As Dragon Without Wings once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\201897.htm (8/3/2006 4:12:22
    > PM) #
    >

    > "Death from Above" wrote:
    >
    >> Taken from:
    >> <Very funnny paragraph>
    >> LaFountain was originally described by police as Samoraj's live-in
    >> boyfriend, but the gender classification at the jail was changed from
    >> male to female following a routine strip search, Pinellas sheriff's
    >> spokesman Mac McMullen said.
    >>

    >> I pitty the poor fool doing that strip search.
    >>

    > I would do that strip search all over again and very slowly :)

    but...she looks like a dude...dude.
    kpg, Aug 3, 2006
  4. Death from Above

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Aug 4, 2006
  5. >
    > but...she looks like a dude...dude.

    Just close your eyes and think about Pamela :)
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Aug 4, 2006
  6. "Cerebrus" wrote:

    > Death from Above wrote:
    >
    > > Taken from:
    > > <One of the saddest articles of all time>
    > > http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/starved.girl.ap/index.html

    > Damn crazy bast@rds. There should be a sanity test before allowing
    > people to have kids !

    I agree. We could then become MHK (May Have Kids) certified and have another
    nice certificate to hang in our office :)
    =?Utf-8?B?V2VpcmRvQmM=?=, Aug 4, 2006
  7. Death from Above

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > I agree. We could then become MHK (May Have Kids) certified and have
    > another nice certificate to hang in our office :)

    please to be sending dumps for having kids okay thanks bye.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Aug 4, 2006
  8. Death from Above

    Cerebrus Guest

    TBone wrote:

    > please to be sending dumps for having kids okay thanks bye.

    LMAO ! Dumps for MHK certification ! One a penny, two a penny, hot
    cross dumps !
    Cerebrus, Aug 5, 2006