OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
    You making big bucks with your MCSE
    That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    Money for nothin' and apps for free
    Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
    Maybe get a blister on your keyboard finger
    Maybe get a blister on your mouse thumb

    We gotta install wireless towers
    Custom server deliveries
    We gotta move these server racks
    We gotta move these damn PC's

    See the little faggot with the A+ and the makeup
    Yeah buddy that's his own hair
    That little faggot got his own wifi ipaq
    That little faggot he's a unaware

    We gotta install wireless towers
    Custom server deliveries
    We gotta move these server racks
    We gotta move these damn PC's

    I shoulda learned to play with Linux
    I shoulda learned to play them Suns
    Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the webcam
    Man we could have some fun
    And he's up there, what's that? CPU fan noises?
    Bangin' on the keyboard like a chimpanzee
    That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    Get your books for nothin' get your certs for free

    We gotta install wireless towers
    Custom server deliveries
    We gotta move these server racks
    We gotta move these damn PC's, Lord

    Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    You study real hard for your MCSE
    That ain't workin' that's the way you do it

    Books for nothin' and your certs for free
    Books for nothin' and certs for free

    I want my, I want my, I want my MCSE

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk

    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
    > You making big bucks with your MCSE

    Damn you!

    Now that's gonna be stuck in my head all weekend.

    *Nominated for EWotW*

    *Ear Worm of the Week*

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Consultant

    MCSE World Guest

    Consultant, do you mind if I repost that over at MCSE World?

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Rick Guest

    That is really funny

    Thanks

    Rick

    Rick, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > Consultant, do you mind if I repost that over at MCSE World?

    Don't feed his ego.

    Jtyc, Dec 12, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    just be sure to give credit where it is due, as that took me an entire 4
    minutes to come up with, thanks.

    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003
  7. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    this coming from the man in the hawiian shirt?

    lol

    *runs*

    Brat, Dec 12, 2003
  8. Consultant

    MCSE World Guest

    Well for four minutes, I figure I should make an announcement and get you
    invited to the White House or something. ;)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 12, 2003
  9. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > this coming from the man in the hawiian shirt?

    *looks around*
    *scratches head*

    *taps his monitor*

    Can you see me through this thing?

    *zips fly*

    Jtyc, Dec 12, 2003
  10. Consultant

    KennyG Guest

    On man... Have I just been trumped?

    KennyG, Dec 12, 2003
  11. ROFL!!
    That is gonna be stuck in my head for a while.

    PS-I couldn't resist forwarding this to some friends (with proper credit of
    course)

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone.

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 12, 2003
  12. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    I will never reveal my secrets... muahahaha

    Brat, Dec 12, 2003
  13. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I will never reveal my secrets... muahahaha

    I know. I've been trying for months.

    Jtyc, Dec 12, 2003
  14. Consultant

    MCSE World Guest

    Here ya go...

    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11788&referrerid=1

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 13, 2003
  15. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > On man... Have I just been trumped?

    I believe KennyG was trumped *before* he even released a record, yes?

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 13, 2003
  16. Consultant

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:51:12 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
    >You making big bucks with your MCSE
    >That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    >Money for nothin' and apps for free
    >Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    >Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
    >Maybe get a blister on your keyboard finger
    >Maybe get a blister on your mouse thumb
    >
    >We gotta install wireless towers
    >Custom server deliveries
    >We gotta move these server racks
    >We gotta move these damn PC's
    >
    >See the little faggot with the A+ and the makeup
    >Yeah buddy that's his own hair
    >That little faggot got his own wifi ipaq
    >That little faggot he's a unaware
    >
    >We gotta install wireless towers
    >Custom server deliveries
    >We gotta move these server racks
    >We gotta move these damn PC's
    >
    >I shoulda learned to play with Linux
    >I shoulda learned to play them Suns
    >Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the webcam
    >Man we could have some fun
    >And he's up there, what's that? CPU fan noises?
    >Bangin' on the keyboard like a chimpanzee
    >That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    >Get your books for nothin' get your certs for free
    >
    >We gotta install wireless towers
    >Custom server deliveries
    >We gotta move these server racks
    >We gotta move these damn PC's, Lord
    >
    >Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    >You study real hard for your MCSE
    >That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    >
    >Books for nothin' and your certs for free
    >Books for nothin' and certs for free
    >
    >I want my, I want my, I want my MCSE

    LOL ! A quality item.

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 13, 2003
  17. Consultant

    Jose Guest

    wow! we've got a poet!!
    jose

    Jose, Dec 13, 2003
  18. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    lol, hope everyone enjoyed

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2003
  19. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    as Consultant... he knows... I just told him... oh and nice polo shirt lol

    Brat, Dec 15, 2003
  20. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > as Consultant... he knows... I just told him... oh and nice polo shirt lol

    That's terrible. After all we've been through you go and tell him. I'm so
    upset.

    And your informant gave you some bad information. It's not a polo shirt,
    it's a Faded Glory.

    Jtyc, Dec 15, 2003