OT:Offshore Technical Support

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Jose, Sep 23, 2004.

  1. Jose

    Jose Guest

    Jose, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Jose

    Jamco Guest

    Jamco, Sep 23, 2004

  3. Jose

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Sep 23, 2004
  4. Jose

    Rob Guest

    lmao wow pretty funny, but also sad =(

    Rob
    A+, Network+
    "Jose" <> wrote in message
    news:Q%C4d.601$...
    > Enjoy it!!
    >
    > http://www.illwillpress.com/tech.html
    >
    > --
    > Jose
    > MCSA, Network+, A+

    Rob, Sep 24, 2004
  5. In my job, I get people thanking me for not being like the representative.
    But, it was our own fault to an extent. I also was an H1B recipient on the
    other side - U.S. Nationals to prevent more outsourcing until our government
    stopped the grant and said it was a bad idea.

    Sadly, I am torn between looking for job for job's sake, and paying for more
    certs and tests which allegedly will fuel better job. They don't. I have no
    business in this business, yet not much anywhere else so I stay cause I like
    computers, want to help others, and don't want to dig ever deeper from
    within and without to repeat the process in another career.

    I think that tomorrow I will unionize and strike against myself.

    Sincerely,
    David M. Schwartz
    (314) 606-9282

    http://www.davidmschwartz.com