OT: Official MCNGP Christmas Wish List

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 16, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    molsonexpert Guest

    molsonexpert, Dec 16, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Dec 16, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Tron2004 Guest

    Tron2004, Dec 16, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  6. Re: You know you're a geek if...

    kpg wrote:
    > ...this is on your Xmas list:
    >
    > http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/5d6a/
    >
    > But I like this one (hint):
    >
    > http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/595d/

    I've already got this t-shirt.

    https://vm4.dmv.com/hammerman/images/dbmanshirt.jpg

    http://www.hammerman.com/index.cfm

    --
    Fris "Ken and Bob should get one" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 20, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Dec 20, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > > www.designashirt.com/design.asp?design=97318

    > Nice. When can I expect mine to arrive?
    >
    > --
    > kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    > Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!
    > Festivus for the rest of us!
    > http://www.karber.net/seinfeld/festivus/

    whenever you buy it
    designashirt only lets you do 6 colors for each picture, with a minimum
    order of 6 shirts. iPrint will do full color photos, with a minimum order of
    1 shirt, but their website will not let you publish it to the web, so i'll
    post their stuff to WWW.MCNGP.COM.

    nerd32768, Dec 20, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    > 1 shirt, but their website will not let you publish it to the web, so i'll
    > post their stuff to WWW.MCNGP.COM.

    WWW.MCNGP.COM. Huh?

    I heard that is a great place for both the established IT Professional
    and IT wannabees (no braindumpers please) to gather, commiserate,
    and share in their common love of everything IT! A community where
    the betterment of the IT industry and the pursuit of excellence is the
    primary focus.

    kpg

    (now why would OE spellchecker want to turn wannabees into cannabis?)

    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Bob Holmes Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    What makes you think I don't have one?
    I'm as big a geek as the next guy.
    --
    Bob Holmes

    Bob Holmes, Dec 20, 2004
  12. Re: You know you're a geek if...

    Bob Holmes wrote:
    > What makes you think I don't have one?
    > I'm as big a geek as the next guy.

    Did you take their certifcation exam? I passed it and got a certificate
    that had my name spelled wrong. I got their t-shirt when I submitted some
    suggestions for a published date formula. They never did publish it to my
    knowledge, but they sent me the t-shirt anyway. Nice people.

    --
    Fris "I was wondering if you were still lurking in here" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 20, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Bob Holmes Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    I haven't missed a day of lurking.
    I did take their test four or five years ago and got my certificate. They
    sent me a voucher for $50 off of training, which I never used. I see Howard
    Hammerman jump in with a solution every once in a while.

    --
    Bob Holmes

    Bob Holmes, Dec 20, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    In news:,
    Bob Holmes <> rambled:

    > I haven't missed a day of lurking.
    > I did take their test four or five years ago and got my certificate.
    > They sent me a voucher for $50 off of training, which I never used.
    > I see Howard Hammerman jump in with a solution every once in a while.

    Haha, what a coincedence. I passed their test about 2 weeks ago. Still
    waiting for my precious certificate to show up in the mail, though.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "CQ thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Bob Holmes Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    Congratulations! Quite an achievement. All of those months of intense
    study finally paid off.

    --
    Bob Holmes

    Bob Holmes, Dec 20, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:OdEuBEs5EHA.2964
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > turn wannabees into cannabis?

    one turns your brains to mush and the other is a drug...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    In news:,
    Bob Holmes <> rambled:

    > Congratulations! Quite an achievement. All of those months of
    > intense study finally paid off.

    Oh yes. Intense study. That was such a hard test. I can't believe I passed.

    Oh, screw it. I can't keep up the sarcasm any longer.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    Where can I find practice tests?
    When will the test be discontinued?
    How much does it cost?
    Are there updates?
    I live in Nigeria.

    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    In news:OaC%,
    kpg <> rambled:

    > Where can I find practice tests?

    Get yourself a h4xz0rd copy of CR. Use it twice.

    > When will the test be discontinued?

    Never. Never ever.

    > How much does it cost?

    I think it was 19.95.

    > Are there updates?

    Apparently not, as it asked questions specifically about CR 8, when the
    current version is CR 10 I believe.

    > I live in Nigeria.

    Oh. Well then you must need my bank account information. I will send you a
    mail with my acct inf.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: You know you're a geek if...

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    >> I live in Nigeria.

    > Oh. Well then you must need my bank account information. I will send
    > you a mail with my acct inf.

    first paint a red circle on yer boobie...

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004